The Best Products Of Mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
vogel.gif
The best eye shadows ( which colors are real great)

the best lip sticks or glosses - what is better?

It is difficult to find a real good color. you might know one or even more...

the best rouge - which color do you prfer? which color fits to which skin typ??

tell me.....

I think MAC has great colors in every color family (neutral, bold, etc). But I know why you have a hard time deciding on what to get, I was the same on my first trips to MAC.

For blush...I would actually recommend you try "Sunbasque" blush, I know your coloring and stuff and I don´t think you own a peach colored blush anyway, right?

Regarding lipgloss/lipstick: Maybe check out the holiday collections, MAC is coming out with lipgloss pallettes (Viva Glam I believe)...I´ll find out when our MAC stores in Vienna get them and I`ll let you know

Originally Posted by Vicky.K /img/forum/go_quote.gif
vogel.gif

tell me.....

This is a totally loaded question... There is no way that someone can list the best shades of e/s etc bc everyone's opinion is different. What types of shades are you looking for?

I totally agree w/ Leila & Leony! What works for one person as far as MAC e/s, doesn't work for others. MSFs definitely rock, and so do lipglasses!

MAC Pigments / Teal,Ruby Red ,Blue Storm

Liptick looks horrible on me ,I dont wear blush, I dont wear foundation

I love Mac Sunbasque blush, its a really pretty peach color with a little shimmer, it looks really pretty on.

As just about everyone's said, colours are so individual, its near impossible to reccomend something thats right for you, but as a new MAC convert, some of the things I fell in love with are

the MSFs (Mineral Skin Finish) tho these are limited editions and you have to snap them up quickly
wink.gif

Lustre lipsticks ( I was never a huge lipstick fan til I discovered these! Almost a cross between Lipstick and gloss, sheer and pretty)

Fluidline Eyleiners (tho I cant get them to stay on me as long as Stilas)

and Pigments! You can buy little samples of pigments on EBay(check your seller out carefully before you do) for a few dollars each and really play and have fun with the colours, and if something doesn't quite work for you, you haven't lost much
wink.gif

Karen

Originally Posted by Vicky.K /img/forum/go_quote.gif
vogel.gif

tell me.....

are you writeing a book or are you new to makeup and mac not trying to be sarcastic but this is the third thread you post like this in the past three days and tell us a little about you and your coloring and your story with makeup

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif are you writeing a book or are you new to makeup and mac LOL Vicky is a friend from school...I introduced her to MAC a while ago and she never knows what to buy. I don´t really trust all of our MAC MA´s advice here in Vienna so she always ends up a bit confused on what to buy

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL Vicky is a friend from school...I introduced her to MAC a while ago and she never knows what to buy. I don´t really trust all of our MAC MA´s advice here in Vienna so she always ends up a bit confused on what to buy sorry girl i was starting to wonder but tell her to let us know a lil about her so that we includeing the mua here can give her some advice..lol

Back