How often do you change your color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tell me

do you have pics?

for everybody who likes changes and does,... this is the right page.

if you are not really sure what color really fits to you

let`s talk about. what do others think about.

.... maybe you have some pics just to imagine.

greetings

what colors are you refering too hair makeup or clothes??

hmmm both :)

and to skin typ

just talk about haircolors and which fits to whom the best

i have also tried out many colors ;-)

Originally Posted by Delphine /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you're talking about hair color, never! I have natural dark brown hair and couldn't picture myself with any other color as I have also very dark eyebrows. me too, but i've lived w/black hair my whole life .. .so now i like to change my hair color as often as i like (usually when my roots grow out, or when i see a color i realli like)

Well for hair color, I try to dye it every 2 months with a dark color cause eventually IT KEEPS GOIN BLONDE on me even if I dye it a dark brown!!! I dont want light hair anymore but it wont cooperate
bawling.gif
dammit!

As for skin color, hurray its getting lighter!
laughing.gif
I hate it when Im tan, I like the pale beauty thing, I dont know. Ive gotten white chicks comin up to me and askin how I stay tan and I ask them if they want to trade
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by Harlot /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well for hair color, I try to dye it every 2 months with a dark color cause eventually IT KEEPS GOIN BLONDE on me even if I dye it a dark brown!!! I dont want light hair anymore but it wont cooperate
bawling.gif
dammit!
As for skin color, hurray its getting lighter!
laughing.gif
I hate it when Im tan, I like the pale beauty thing, I dont know. Ive gotten white chicks comin up to me and askin how I stay tan and I ask them if they want to trade
tocktock.gif

i guess i'm one of those chicks then .. i want to be tan .. but my skin won't cooperate ... my body tans pretty easy .. but my face is stinkin' pale and i have to use so much bronzer and it still won't match w/the rest of my body ...

I have only put highlights once in my hair. I love my natural hair color (dark brown/almost black) so I don't plan on really changing it.

I've never dyed my hair either ... I have dark blonde hair and super pale skin, so I can't think of any other color that would look good on me! I guess I could try a slightly different shade of blonde or do some lighter highlights, but I don't think the upkeep would be worth it! lol

i have natural dark hair but i have highlights and im thinking of going darker again im half asian half caucasian with med skin tone that can get pale in the winter but i dont like to change to often cause i dont want to damage my hair so after this probley nothing for a while

I have done highlights, rinses and all-over color. I used to get it done twice a year but stopped when my hair started breaking off. I went red (not bright but brown red) once and the front turned blonde and broke off! Then once I dyed it black (big mistake - it was too dry) and then red and I had red roots and black hair!
doh.gif
So now, it's only rinses or highlights for me.
biggrin.gif

I used to change mine frequently but have alot damage from all the highlights I was getting over the summer so i'm trying to give it a break right now. The last time I colored it was a little over a month ago and that was just to darken it up all over. It has faded considerably and i'm seeing some dark roots so it probably won't be too long before I do something with it again but when I do it will just be one of those Redkin Shades so hopefully that won't be too harsh. I'll probably pick a darker shade this next time.

Originally Posted by Vicky.K /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmmm both :)
and to skin typ

just talk about haircolors and which fits to whom the best

i have also tried out many colors ;-)

tell us your color story??

rarely.

for like 1.5 years, i keept dying the front part of my hair red (like in my mod. picture), then i gave up like a month ago, and had it dyed a little warmer than my normal hair color. i'll stay like that for a long time i will say (i spent a lot on dying it, im gonna enjoy it as much as i can).

I used to dye it red all the time, and then I quit. I dyed it read months ago, but I've quit again since I'm back to getting relaxers.

not too often, i mean i usually could go red for a couple of years then i went dark brown for a couple and now im a light brown.

i henna.

i had red hair as a kid, but the older i got the more it kind of *beiged* out to a very blah mousy lt brown. commercial hair dyes kill my scalp, make me blister up. so i henna about every 2 months and have the red hair i missed so much!

Once or twice a year I change mine. I get bored and want something different. I'm trying to stay away from permanent colors though because they've been harsh on my hair. Don't have any pics.

I dye my hair a medium brown but it always fades to a blonde colour. My roots are naturally blonde and light brown so I need to keep up with it or it looks weird on me.

I dye my hair probably way more than I should. I go back and forth between wanting it dark blonde and wanting it light blonde. But, since I have short hair it doesn't end up looking damaged after I get it colored.

Latest posts

Back