Cruelty video! Look at how the maid abusing the poor kid!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got tiz video frm a fren. I wus soooo shocked to see how the maid abused her employer's son.Y is she being soo cruel to that poor kid???Just imagine how wud the mum have felt after seeing her kid beinga abused, punched n slapped?

Juz feel like sharing the videos. Becareful wt maids.They may look innocent but they are actually not.(not all of them)

Hiring foreign maids is really popular in my country. Some are taken to do house chores, restaurants, babysitting n etc. Here a re sum funny real stories happened

My sis in law's cousin sister has a maid n she wud look aftr her 5 yr old son when she goes to work.Everyday,the son wud tell his mother that his lil 'bird' hurts.She asked him if he fell down or sumthing, but the boy wud just keep telling it hurts.Concerning abt it n being suspicious, one day she pretended to go to her work n came back asap.No one in d hs except sum for sumnoises coming out frm the toilet.To her horror, the idiotic maid is giving a blow job to the poor boy!!!!! N she had threatened to hit him if he complains to his mum.She wuz sent back to her country later.

Jus feel like sharing wt u guyz here..

have a luvly day ladies!

That's terrible!
eek.gif

scream3.gif
WTF is wrong with that woman?! If she wants to hit something, she should try a wall first...at least it can easily be repaired unlike the poor child.

Ack!!! I just hate to see such nonesense happening to the innocents. Small children are so defenseless against adults, they need to be protected from such things, not subjected to them!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
scream3.gif
WTF is wrong with that woman?! If she wants to hit something, she should try a wall first...at least it can easily be repaired unlike the poor child.
Ack!!! I just hate to see such nonesense happening to the innocents. Small children are so defenseless against adults, they need to be protected from such things, not subjected to them!

Amen to that!

I feel sorry for the kid , but I also think if you can't take care of your children then dont have any.

That woman is an evil *****! I can't believe some people would do that to a child!

What should a parent do when they have to work?

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel sorry for the kid , but I also think if you can't take care of your children then dont have any.

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif That woman is an evil *****! I can't believe some people would do that to a child!
What should a parent do when they have to work?

day care centers are there for a reason
wink.gif

I grew up in kuwait where everyone has a maid . Ours was there to help keep the house clean , we were our parents responsibility. My mom is head of ER and dad is a broker so they didnt have fixed working hours , we mostly had grandma or my aunt take care of us during the evening and went to day care during the day. We also were in a lot of different clubs aimed at kids which helped with school work etc and not leaving us at home for hours on end.

Also I would like to point out that a lot of people abuse their staff , and because they are poor and would like to keep their jobs ( in lots of countries in the gulf you can have your maid , cook, drive etc deported and not be allowed back in any of the Gulf countries where the best pay and highest demand is )they end up taking it out on the kids .

Unfortunately, I've seen worse footage than that before... It tears me to pieces to see people treat children like that! I'm kinda overprotecting with my kids, and even have a hard time trusting them with certain family members (just a feeling I get).

I would f**king slap that maid around for several hours. I mean we're talking bruises, brooken nose, and other damage. Sorry if I offend anyone, but no child deserves that kind of treatment.

This is why I always had my son with me. We see this on the news all the time! Many people do not like children but want the money.
frown.gif

If that happened to my child, you can better believe that the person who did that would be nothing but a quivering stain on the floor. The coroner would have to pick that mother****er up with a ****in sponge!

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif day care centers are there for a reason
wink.gif

I grew up in kuwait where everyone has a maid . Ours was there to help keep the house clean , we were our parents responsibility. My mom is head of ER and dad is a broker so they didnt have fixed working hours , we mostly had grandma or my aunt take care of us during the evening and went to day care during the day. We also were in a lot of different clubs aimed at kids which helped with school work etc and not leaving us at home for hours on end.

I see what you're saying. I actually thought you meant that parents shouldn't leave their children anywhere with others to take care of them.

I hope that ***** rots in hell. If I ever saw that woman i would slap her in her face. That fuc*kin pissed me off!!!

Originally Posted by flychick767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would f**king slap that maid around for several hours. I mean we're talking bruises, brooken nose, and other damage. Sorry if I offend anyone, but no child deserves that kind of treatment. Amen!!! Fuc*in scumbag of the first order she is!!!! People like that need to be put in their place. I come from a family where hitting women is dead wrong but in a rare case like that stunned bi*ch she deserves it!!! I hope she gets locked up in jail is gets her ass kncoked around. I shouldnt have watched this video lol im all upset now. Dammit!

Oh my god!!!
scared.gif
If that was my kid I think I'd be going home to beat the living sh*t out of my maid! How could you do that?? And not only does she hit him, she REPEATEDLY hits him! WTF is wrong with some people? Good lord...

Back