Sunsilk....Anybody??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw sunsilk in the store today and bought some for Flat hair. Has anybody used this yet? If so was it a good shampoo or should I have left it at the store? I have color treated hair, but I couldn't find any for that! Any input would be appreciated! ~Regina

I really like sunsilk. I've used the ones for curly hair and straight hair.
smile.gif

I'v eheard the shampoo is really damaging. I haven't heard anything about the conditioner or other products.

thx for the link Marisol, my bf told me it was a realli popular brand back home (Vietnam) , but i've never tried it ... i kinda want to .. but there's so much mixed reviews ..

Thanks Everyone! I tried it last night for the first time. My hair was really dry before, because I had a few bad hair dyes like 5 in a week....as I posted about in another thread! I went to Walmart and got Nexxus, Went to Sally beauty supply and got Quantium, then I went and got Sunsilk yesterday! Well the others never made my hair feel any better. It felt like a Dolls hair, if that makes any sense...Dry maybe??? Well I used the shampoo and conditioner last night then put in the 24/7 creme! My hair is as soft and silky as it has EVER been! I got the one for flat hair, it did give it body, but I went to be soon after. This morning it is't flat, but not as Full as it was last night! Of course I'd say to expect that after sleeping on it!
smile.gif
My hair smells so good I could smell it this morning when I woke up. I've never had a shampoo make my hair smell good it kind of just lingers! The Gift set I got was from Walmart, You get the shampoo, conditioner, 24/7 creme, and a new schick Quatro refillable Razor with a travel case, extra blade, and a hanger for the shower All for $9.36 I will buy a few more before they run out! I checked it out and the shampoo was 3.44 as well as the conditioner and 24/7 creme...add in 7.86 for the razor and it's a good bargain! I did Try out the Razor Last night.....Excellent!!!!! Sorry to keep Rambling just wanted to let you all know how it worked for me! Thanks Marisol The link was very helpful! Again thank you all for your replies! ~Regina

Sunsilk really didn't do much for me... HealthySexyHair is great... also Tigi S-Factor
smile.gif

I tried the sunsilk for shiny hair and didn't notice any big difference but it certainly didn't damage my hair either.

I'm using the Sunsilk shampoo( the straight stuff) and I love it. I love the smell of it, and it makes my hair super soft. I'm not really sure if it makes me hair straighter tho because my hair isnt super curly, so i wouldn't really be able to tell, but I guess it does help out. Anyhow it smells great so I love it <33

sunsilk causes dandruff.. it did to mine and my hair is sheding like a deseased dog!!!

I have been using sunsilk fer a long time.. and now i can see the result

I've been using the one for frizzy hair and I like it, but I'm worried about the damage everyone keeps talking about. Maybe I'll switch to Dove next time I need a new shampoo

Back