Ashley Olsen Shopping at Barneys

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
AOlsen110606_1.jpg

AOlsen110606_2.jpg

AOlsen110606_4.jpg

AOlsen110606_5.jpg

I'm always so conflicted when I see one of the Olsen twins. I want to think they're stylish, but they come off looking all disheveled.

I find those twins disturbing. They were so cute when they were little, but now they're just - well, strange

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find those twins disturbing. They were so cute when they were little, but now they're just - well, strange I agree!

Originally Posted by Tina Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I was shopping right now Me too

All that money they make and that's how they dress? Wow.

She looks horrible!
eek.gif
She can look way better than that!

they strike me as '' strange '', too. i don't know what barney's is but, that outfit is..... odd.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif they strike me as '' strange '', too. i don't know what barney's is but, that outfit is..... odd. barney's = dept. store for the rich.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif barney's = dept. store for the rich. ah, never heard of it.. thanks for clearing that up. i'm not rich so it wouldn't do me any good anyways
laughing.gif
do they have one for the poor? lol..

Back