Paula!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
you stole my red shirt didnt you? i swear i got a red shirt yesterday from kohls and its gone. you took it didnt you?

so i called kohls because it is on the reciept and they cant help me. why cant they help me?

IM LOOKING !!!! IM LOOKING!!!!!! ...blue one......green one.......wheres the sock that goes with this one... theres that push up bra!!....

Sorry dont see your red shirt....

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif IM LOOKING !!!! IM LOOKING!!!!!! ...blue one......green one.......wheres the sock that goes with this one... theres that push up bra!!....Sorry dont see your red shirt....

LOL
rotfl.gif

Shoot ...that was just under the bed....havent gor to the closet yet...wish me a speedy return...here goes.....

im not wearing it!! its ON MY RECIEPT!! its not in my car suitcase bathroom living room rat dog bed basement or anywhere. i paid for it because it is ON THE RECIEPT BUT I DONT HAVE IT!!!!!!! ima call kohls again tommrow and go psycho *****.unless paula stole it. i think paula stole it. then again.lisa is suspicious....

I would be a psycho ***** about it too if I couldn't find it!! I hope it shows up sometime, maybe its buried under something somewhere

It'll turn up, just stop looking for it. That, or you can break into Paula's house, hehe! Perhaps there's a way to get him to confess?

Ah, yes!

STEAL PAULA'S SHOES!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO as messy as my closet is right now I MIGHT have it
smile.gif
Angela

omg YOU stole it? YOU?! omg !! give it back!!

LMAO! Well, I know for a fact I don't have it... You still haven't found that shirt?! Didn't you buy it like 3 days ago?! LOL!

Back