:) Need New Email :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-mail addresses are sooo hard! I have one that i absolutely hate that I have had for like 7 years! But the prob. is I can't figure out a good one.

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif E-mail addresses are sooo hard! I have one that i absolutely hate that I have had for like 7 years! But the prob. is I can't figure out a good one. I know!!! Sorry its a really dumb ? but I dont know what to make it!

Im into makeup and fashion(stuff like that) I was thinking [email protected] or XoAshleyoX or something like that
smile.gif

Sweetchica sounds cute!

I think you should go for what you in to...

I have mine as my name and my country..

mina-bd(bangladesh)

i have a hard time coming up, too. mine is llokum (a disgustingly sweet albanian candy). i'm not original at all lol

goodness, e-mail addresses are so hard to come up with!

I went the boring route and did my initials...

but good luck! XoAshleyoX sounds cute.

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have had the same email address since '98 I believe! [email protected]...I think it's cute when you put your state in there hehe. LMAO! All Texans like showing off your state
moa.gif

I lost my best e-mail addy ever, and even though NO ONE has it on AOL, they refuse to give it back to me! Meanies!

Back