What do you do with all your magazines?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a big book case so a lot of my magazines go there but after a while I get a huge buildup and then I do a little spring cleaning. I keep them because I feel like I will read them again but I never do. The only magazines I don't throw away are my fitness magazines, neither does my mom, she still has some Shape magazines from the 70s or 80s.

I buy Allure, Glamour. I usually give them to neighbours, friends or donate them to charity like the Salvation Army, Goodwill, otherwise I put them in the recycling box. There are certain issues I keep because of interesting articles, makeup, otherwise I do the above.

I give some to my mom, and she gives me some of hers as well, b/c we read the same mags and no point both of us having a subscription when we live 10 minutes from each other. The rest I recycle or keep b/c I dont know, I just cant bear to throw them away

i throw 'em away when the next issue comes out

my b/f has waay too many game mags all over the house (ahem .. and in the bathroom, behind the toilet :rolleyes: and he wont' throw his away ...

i put them with the recyling stuff. i only buy like two magazines (allure and another

fashion mag- all depends which mag has a good issue for that month.

i usually go to borders or barnes and noble to read all other mags

I keep them! The only time when I don't keep 'em is when I buy some to read on a plane, then I just leave them on the plane.

i am a magazine whore... i buy so many... read them all and then recyle them

either give them to my friends or my sister (we swap mags a lot)

Or I just recycle them.

i keep them for that day when i can go through it and clip out the pages i want. until then, they are piled mile high!

I keep them, I put 'em all in the top drawer of my dresser. I usually cut out pics of celebs I like or random words/things and put 'em up on my wall, add to my collage.

I save them for about 2-3 months back, and then I eventually toss them when I do a thorough cleaning every 6 months.

I toss em once I'm done with them - in the recycling bin of course. I used to save ALL my mags when I was younger - I had like every issue of Seventeen, YM, and some misc. ones from like 1994-1999. Finally I was like what am I saving these for? So I tossed em all. They literally took up like the entire floor of my double closet.

My friends and my sister like to do an "exchange" we circulate and whatever is a double is donated to the waiting rooms at the hospital where I work..

When I'm done, I tear out the articles I like. I keep them in a binder in paper protectors and go over them again. I like using the rest for collages and things.

Back