Gosh makeup in the UK!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In town the other day I found Gosh makeup in Superdrug! Yay! They have quite a lot of it.

I had been planning on swapping for some since I couldn't find it here, now we've got it.

Now, we just need to get Milani!

we have GOSH here in Holland I've only tried out the eyeliner so far, which is quite alright, I'm wonderin what the foundations are like though

Cool, we have it in Belgium as well. I'm not crazy about the e/s but the effect powders are awesome!

Cool, I recommend the Effect powders and the soft eyeliners. Everything I've tried is pretty good

I am visiting the UK from the USA and finally found mineral make up in the superdrug store...Gosh is the brand name. I just had to buy a couple as i am in the beauty business after all!! I like it very much.

I'm interested in Gosh over here in the U.S but cant seem to find it. Do you guys have any urls posted on your make up items you can pass along to me? Thank you! =]

Gosh cosmetics have been in the big Superdrug near where I live for 2/3 years now :) I always just figured it would be everywhere in the UK!

I love their eyeliners - so pretty! Their eyeshadows are pretty good too - nice bright colours.

xxx

I have a green eyeliner and it"s pretty good, stays all day. I didn"t removed it when I did go to bed and the next day it was still showing a little. And the green (lemon soda) is such a fresh color, like it alot!!!

Where have you found GOSH in the states Aquilah? I've never seen it anywhere. I got an eye liner from my ss and it's great!

We've had them in my local Superdrug for a while now, I've not got round to trying it but I'm going in this week so may have a look!

I bought 3 colors of the mineral make up eyeshadows.....but haven't used them yet. I will let you know how they look...

I love one of their "quattro" eyeshadow collections: the Platinum palette. It contains four lovely brown/stone/grey shadows with a slightly metallic edge. They blend well and look great on.

I adore Gosh. It is the best drugstore brand that I can have a hold on. The effectpowders are amazing. The liquid liners to die for and the everlasting lips just stay on without making my mouth dry and sore.

The Superdrug near me has had Gosh for ages. I am not keen on the eyeshadows- they can be very chalky however I love their eye and lip liners. I've not tried much else.

Back