Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here they are then! If anyone knows of any I missed, then reply here and I'll update the list with a thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please give a link when suggesting sites, some take a bit of searching through google to find.

Thanks to everyone who has suggested sites.

wow, never knew there were so many ... this is sooo helpful, thx maybe i'm blind, i know every1 already knows about EDM, but new members might not ... it'd be nice if EDM was on the list too

What a great thread and what a keeper, thanks, maybe as time goes on we can add notes to each site, as far as great samples, good customer service etc. thanks~~makes me wish i had alot of money to try every place out

I would add sikymakeup.com for the free shipping and great E/S HOWEVER the girl is SLOW at mailing. I ordered 10/27 and got the e/s w/o any notice about the other item I ordered so I waited a few days and then emailed, she THOUGHT SHE PUT a note IN packet about delay but didnt and then she supposedly mailed the other item which I am hopeing finally to get today or tomrrow at the latest. To me especially when you are a small supplier you wouldnt have things on the website that you didnt have on hand to mail. But thats just my opinion.

Again her E/S are great colors and they last all day long~~

Thanks for the list! I wonder if it should be made a sticky since we get a lot of posts about which mineral make-up companies to try. I think this would be a good reference for a lot of the newbies wanting to try out mineral make-up.

Wow there are so many! I just looked at the southern magnolia site that was mentioned and the pictures of their samples look really weird.

signatureminerals.com

I love this mmu. very good color choices and free samples.

Latest posts

Back