Sign in to follow this  
Sirvinya

Mineral sites

Here they are then! If anyone knows of any I missed, then reply here and I'll update the list with a thanks :)

Please give a link when suggesting sites, some take a bit of searching through google to find.

Thanks to everyone who has suggested sites.

wow, never knew there were so many ... this is sooo helpful, thx maybe i'm blind, i know every1 already knows about EDM, but new members might not ... it'd be nice if EDM was on the list too

What a great thread and what a keeper, thanks, maybe as time goes on we can add notes to each site, as far as great samples, good customer service etc. thanks~~makes me wish i had alot of money to try every place out

I would add sikymakeup.com for the free shipping and great E/S HOWEVER the girl is SLOW at mailing. I ordered 10/27 and got the e/s w/o any notice about the other item I ordered so I waited a few days and then emailed, she THOUGHT SHE PUT a note IN packet about delay but didnt and then she supposedly mailed the other item which I am hopeing finally to get today or tomrrow at the latest. To me especially when you are a small supplier you wouldnt have things on the website that you didnt have on hand to mail. But thats just my opinion.

Again her E/S are great colors and they last all day long~~

Thanks for the list! I wonder if it should be made a sticky since we get a lot of posts about which mineral make-up companies to try. I think this would be a good reference for a lot of the newbies wanting to try out mineral make-up.

I think you have missed out joppa minerals. I have never used them but have seen a few threads on here about there products...:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• In my opinion, Tinder is more like an application for finding a partner for one night. This is completely frivolous for me. If I look for a girl for myself, then I will start browsing serious sites. You can see an approximate review in this source. When a girl talks about marriage, this gives a better chance of a long and serious relationship.
    • Greetings! A variety of t-shirts are in fashion nowadays and I am going to share the most trendy ones: Plain White Tees - If you are thinking that plain white tees are getting out of fashion then you are wrong. Either you wear tuck tees with jeans or full sleeve plain white tees with jackets. They always look cool. Graphic T-Shirts - Yes, the craze of graphic tees is increasing not only in public but also among the celebs. Even the big brands like Nike and Gucci are also offering logo tees. You can also see some unique women graphic tees here. Colorful Dye T-Shirts - On the other hand, girls are also crazy to wear Dye t-shirts. You can see the following ones in this regard. What other tees trends do you think should females must follow in this regard? I am waiting for your responses and suggestions.   
    • I think both of them are looking awesome. However, I like the grey more. I can understand how tough it is to go with a single option. I am also willing to get an awesome men graphic tee for my husband from here but it is getting tough for me to go with a single option because I like all of them. However, I shortlisted these two. What do you think which one is more good. 
    • At Spiceurbeauty, we use only the safest hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers which are semi-permanent only. The effects will fade gradually as the filler biodegrades but should last between 9 to 12 months. Excessive exercise or dehydration can contribute to minimizing the benefits of hyaluronic fillers. To maintain your fuller lips it is recommended that you come back to us on an annual basis or sooner for a smaller top up if desired and deemed suitable. The filler will biodegrade and be excreted naturally over time.
    • The Lip fillers that we use at Spiceurbeauty are manufactured with an anaesthetic, which makes the lip enhancement treatment less painful as it numbs the skin. We would not carry out lip treatments without adding anaesthesia due to client safety. If during your procedure you feel uncomfortable, tell your practitioner and ask for a break Or if you can have additional topical cream  

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook