Sign in to follow this  
Sirvinya

Mineral sites

I can't wait to reach my 10th post so I can see the links! I have requested samples from EDM and DHC... can't wait to try other ones as well.

Well this is going to take some time but I printed off the list and going to each site, checking out prices for shipping, samples etc. and even putting * by the ones I really want to order from and soon. This is a GREAT source of Info, thanks

Wow! Thanks i'm starting to get into mineral make-up big time.

I've only yet tried everyday minerals and Bare E.

I have to say i'm in love with my EDM foundation lol. :)

Some brands not on the list that were mentioned in the most recent edition of Cosmetics Counter Update were...

Baresense

Glominerals

Pur Minerals

Emani

Colorflo

Colorscience

Actually I've ordered a couple of times from Southern Magnolia Minerals and the owner Barb provides great customer service and I was pleased with the foundation, all over colors and especially the primer. Can't say though how they compare to EM or Meow as I plan on trying both of those next.

Thank you for posting all those sites, THAT I CAN'T SEE!!! :-) I'm closer to my 10th post, and then... I will look on those www, never tried mineral based makeup, sooo this is a great post for me to start.

Thank you.

Did I said Thank You for posting those links???

Thank you again! (I really want to see those websites)

I thought I post 2 more messages, guess not!