Sign in to follow this  
Sirvinya

Mineral sites

Got another one for you, this is the brand I use at the moment, and I absolutely love it!

www.barefacedbeauty.co.uk

They are UK based, and I've found their product range very good (no bismuth oxychloride for those who have a sensitivity to this ingredient), and they ship very quickly!

Mineral Basics Nature's Gift to Your Skin

www.forevermineralcosmetics.com

J.Lynne Cosmetics Mineral Makeup | Mineral Cosmetics | Natural Cosmetics

Sheer Cover

Mineral Make-Up

Welcome to Beauté Minéral ~ Pure + Natural ~ Mineral Makeup for Everyone!

TKB Trading, LLC: Pigment, dye, mica and colorants for natural cosmetics and soap

Mineral Cosmetics, Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetic Supplies, Mineral Makeup,Making Cosmetics

Welcome to The Conservatorie - cosmetic grade mica, mineral makeup supplies, BTMS

You can find lots more on the Delphi forums, all the mineral makeup gurus are on there. Delphi Forums The Mineral Makeup Mania forum has a similar list on their start page. I didn't check for others that are probably on there, so be sure to check there for more. That's the forum that created the Mineral Makeup Foundation Ingredients listing posted above.

This is my favorite post. I refer to it often.

Sirvinya, can you add littlestuff4you.com? Sandra carries Monave, BE and her own line Pure Minerals.

Thanks for your hard work at putting this together.

I ordered from canary. Very nice samples very full However for me the color never is quite right on, and it doesnt last very long. So this one is a no :)

How is micabella? what are they? mineral eyeshadows? i am so afraid to get sucked in by them, I feel bad ignoring them, yet they always have 1 or 2 human guinea pigs to get busy with demoing. I saw them at the mall a few days ago. I thought they were popular back then, are they "in" now?

.....Is mineral makeup better for skin or is it actually just an advertising gimmick that everyone just copies?:handkuss:

Stil cant see the links.........>:(

I just discovered Lure Beauty. It used to be Silky Makeup. They are VERY nice and the product is made of finely milled rice powder. They will custom make shades if you ask. I wanted some matte eye shadows because I am over 50 and now there are a bunch of them. I have a couple of my daughters using the foundations and they love them

Beth