Sign in to follow this  
Sirvinya

Mineral sites

Ah... there is too many to choose from, I don't know which one to try! ;D

Whoa, I just looked at the Micabella site and their prices are so high I almost had a heart attack! >_<

yes they are pricey. I have just ordered from La Belle Femme Cosmetics

I'll report on my findings when I get my order.

i'm trying to up my thread count so i will be eligible to read poosts on the mineral sites, both of my daughters love bare minerals, i'm not sure if it is the product or the label yet. thanks for all the info it really helps

how can i convince my teenagers to use the led (baby Quaser) machine for their acne and acne spots, left over red marks, isnt anyone else using the personal use led machines thanks

thanks so much for posting this. I am loving visiting all the different sites for MMU. I've even started keeping track in a notebook of the stores website & the products I eventually want to try.

Cosmic mmu appeared as closed, if you wanna remove it.

Yeah, I agree, great idea.

Hi Hillary, my name is Hilary too :) Haha. I honestly don't come across many other people with the same name!

I'm the same way when it comes to keeping track of stuff. I had lists of companies, their websites, specific discount codes for each company, and what products I wanted to try. Actually I made up a printable spreadsheet "wishlist" with seperate sections for foundation, concealer, blush, lips, brushes, etc. It has lines with checkboxes in each section to write down products and check them off when I get them :) I print one for each company and fill in the products I'm interested in. I'm developing quite the pile, LOL... I have wishlists for 7 companies at the moment.

I also made a ranking list, comparing foundation prices for each company by calculating the cost per gram. I had to email some of the companies that didn't list the net weight on their website, but I got prompt responses from all of them. I don't know how accurate it is, because I know different minerals have different weights and companies all have their own formulations... but it works for me! Can you tell I'm a total OCD organization/neatness freak?? LOL. I can post my list if anyone is interested. I love my lists :eusa_whistle: Yup, total nerd!

I love lists too lol. thanks a lot. now :vogel: i have to go do this lol.

That's an excellent list, Becky!

Apparently, TKB Trading's website has not been available for the past few days though I just ordered from them a week ago and my package has already been mailed. I certainly hope they get their website sorted ASAP because I wouldn't know what to do without their 1 tbsp samples! :sadno:

thank you sooo much for this list! its really helpful! :)

wish there were more uk sites, i want mineral makeup now! i hate waiting for it to come all the way from the US :'(

Just wondeirng if any of these smaller, not so popular brands are any good. Im sure soem of them must be awsome...

any in particular?