Dumb Question on UDPP

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I searched and oculdn't find the answer, but perhaps I didn't search hard enough. How do you apply UDPP? Do you use the wand all over the lid, or do you use the wand to apply product to one area and then spread it out with a finger? I just picked this up yesterday b/c I'm sick of my eyeshadow disappearing before class (class days I'm going from 8am to 8:30pm with work & school and soon it'll be until 10pm). Thanks for your help!

I don't know how everyone else does it, but I use the wand to apply then use my finger to make sure I cover my whole lid. That works for me.

I also use the wand to apply it and then use my finger to spread it over my whole eyelid.

I mainly just use the wand. Sometimes there will be a few lines that collect in the creases of my eye socket, so I'll use my finger to smoothe those out. I don't think it much matters, honestly.

yeah, I didn't think how you apply UDPP was critical? I usually just dab the wand, then smooth it out (with fingers or brush) all over the lid.

I apply it the same way most of you do. I just bought a new tube last week, and as I'm looking at the box I'm thinking they really should have instructions on it. Not everyone has MuT to turn to when they have a question! Sometimes the application can make or break the success of the product.

That's a thing that bugs me they don't have a use within ''' months once opened. I hope it dosen't though because it's expensive!

Thanks so much for the links Marisol! I apply it with the wand over my lid, and then use my finger to make sure it covers the lid :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back