• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap for samples of Mac Prep+Prime Skin & Smashbox Photo Finish Primer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone has any samples of Mac Prep + Prime Skin and Smashbox Photo Finish Primer or can create samples on their own from full size bottles ( LOL) I would be so happy to swap for them or buy them. I really wanna try them in samples before buying a full size ( might broke out)! Thanks!

Go to sephora for the smashbox, they will give it to you for free. As far as the MAC one, go to a counter too and they will also give it for you for free. thats what I did.

That's so difficult because here they don't even consider giving samples, they never do, and i've asked many times!! I know that's horrible!

For smashbox , i know they have the lil size primers available now, it's like $15 , but ebay might have it for half the price or cheaper.

Mac- maybe some1 w/a MAC near them can get a sample for u, i can't help cuz MAC is too far away where i live, i usually just order online.

(u could also try emailing MAC to see if they have samples ...)

anyways, if u end up trying it, let us know how it works for u

Also, have u tried the Monistat Anti-chaffing gel yet? I've heard it's very similiar to smashbox for very cheap

Thanks girls!!!! Maybe I'll be lucky and find a mini Smashbox at Ebay ( even though most of these sellers don't ship internationally) but I'm sure I will have no luck with the Mac one!

I'll let you know if I finally try one of them!! hehe

I can give a sample of Smashbox primer with SPF 15 if you like, and I can get the Prep+Prime as well, let me know if you still intrested... I'll do it free, so you dont have to like spend $15 on each...

I just recieved the new "Smashbox Winter/Holiday 2006 Catalog" and it came with a sample of Photo Finish... just go to their site and feel out your info to receive one in the mail... Smashbox.com > Catalog

Thanks sooo much for the offer but I already got some samples thanks to a wonderful MUAer!!

Cool! Let us know how you like them. I was going to offer MAC prep prime but I don't know where to get little sample jars.

MAC Prep prime hasn't made me break out yet, I hope it works for you too.

I'd love to also get a sample of Mac prep + Prime. Does anyone know how I could get it? The nearest mac is about 3 hrs from me. Thanks for any info!

Hey, if you get those samples you should try this:

Put the Mac on the left side of your face and put the Smashbox on the right side of your face & compare the appearance of the two, then do the rest of your makeup routine & compare again.

That would be awesome to hear what you think.

Back