Liquid liner on lower lid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use Loreal liquid liner and im wondering if i could apply it on lower lid to get this effect...:

sinh1.jpg

Would it like...hurt or run or something? D:

i don't see how it could hurt,... but i don't know about smearing ..

What a playful look! I did something similar to my sister for Halloween with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, and she didn't have any problems.

I agree, you can give it a try yourself. Experimenting is fun but be careful.

I think itll defintly work - just dont poke yourself in the eye! As long as you dont apply it in the waterline it (shouldnt) wont smear or hurt you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you are going to use liquid liner for that, you might wanna try using a seperate brush to apply it with instead of using the one that comes with it so that you have more control. Black eyeshadow and a damp brush will also give you the same effect but will be easier to control.

It could be done. You'd have to have a mighty steady hand though. Some tracers might make it easier. Just give it time to dry after you apply it. I really love the look-it's different, and colorful.

I've used both cake and liquid eyeliners on my lower lids for years and never had any problems with it. I also find that it doesn't smudge as badly as pencils do.

dont use liquid liner on your bottom lid, especially that close to the rims unless you're an eyeliner wizard with impeccable dexterity...i tried once and the liner slipped for a second and the whites of my eyes were flooded with it! try fluidline or powder shadow with a brush like everyone else said, its more durable and easier.

l/l on the lower lid is o.k just dont put it on the water line!!!!!

nobody told me not to put it there [many years ago of course]

and my eye was like black && hurt like hell for like 20 minutes but the picture where its pretty much anywhere but the waterline then its fine ]

Latest posts

Back