Wanted to share some good news with you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been at my job for almost 8 years and have moved around in the company. Well, I have finally reached the point were there is nowhere for me to go. I was very unhappy and not enjoying my work. I decided to do something about it and contacted a former boss for a reference. Well, fast forward to 3.5 weeks later - I quit my job on Tuesday and gave my two weeks notice. It was a hard decision since I enjoy my coworkers but it was time for me to move on. I found another job which is a great opportunity. I got a great salary increase and its a phenomenal oppoprtunity for me to grow in this new company. My first day there will be January 2. So that means that I will not work for the whole month of December! :rockwoot:

Well, I will be working since I will also be relocation. I will be moving two hours from where I live right now into the Central Valley of California (for those who live in the area, I am moving to Modesto). I am very excited/anxious/sad/happy/scared and so many other emotions are running through me because I want to make sure that I made the right decision for me. I will be moving into my own apartment (YAY!), getting new furniture and its going to be a brand new life.

Wish me luck as I begin this new chapter in my life!

:sheep::rockwoot::yesss::reddance::icon_bigg:rockn roll2: :sunshine: :arco::beer::trink4::11::yay:

makes me think of me and my moving from south dakota to washington for school. its hard the first few months (its amazing how much crap you need for a place just to function), but after that it gets way better.

I know! I am starting to make a list of all the things I need and its unbelievable. I am totally gonna drain my savings but its worth it.

Thanks hun!

Congratulations and Good Luck on this new and exciting chapter of your life!!!!

Congratulations Marisol! I am so happy for you. You are moving onto bigger and better things. Getting your first place is SO exciting! I don't know anything about the city of Modesto, but they are lucky to have you! Hopefully they have lots of make-up stores to explore! :)

When are you looking to move? Any prospects on the apartment front?

That is awesome news, Marisol!! Congratulations to you!! You will have soo much fun furniture shopping and decorating your new apartment, even though it means lots of money!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I am moving in early December. I want to get my place all ready before my relatives come from Mexico during Christmas. I am still somewhat close to SF so I will be close to MU stores.

Thanks!

I'm so happy for you Marisol! It's like we're both experiencing the exact same thing right now. I will be starting my new job at the beginning of December, and I figure I will wait until after the holidays to start looking for an apartment. I hope that everything works out great for you & you can enjoy the holidays even more now that you are getting out of a situation that was not satisfying to you. Congratulations!

You are going to be looking for a new apartment too? That is awesome! You are so right - we are going through the same thing. Will this be your first apartment too? What will you be doing.

Thank you!

Thank you!

LMAO! You are too funny! I will be purchasing a Macbook. I have been wanting one for a while. And yes, internet access is a MUST.

I'll be a financial analyst for a pharmaceutical company. Yes, this will be my first apartment since college. I've been staying at home since I've been traveling so much. I am so excited! Can't wait to see pics of your new place.

How awesome! Congrats!

This will be my first apartment since going to college when I was 18. I am so excited at the concept of buying new furniture and decorating just the way I want it. I will definitely post pictures of my new place. I hope that you do too!

Back