Sign in to follow this  
TylerD

The official don't let this thread die thread

Lmao I think we should vote you member of the month haha. I always share dirty jokes with friends, but with a girl haha thats un heard of well until I met like Lisa, and everyone here lmao but you take the cake I think i dunno haha...

BOOBIES!!

Better watch out his steroids might get the best of him and get angry hahaha only kidding... That wouldnt be a happy ending :(

I will agree, he looks like he could pop my head like a zit! I wouldn't doubt that he pops steroids like M&M's, and his man bits are probably shriveled as a result - what a pity!

Hahaha... nice way of putting it.. However hes a bit older now maybe he isnt taking them.. Steroids over the age of 40 is never a good thing. But some do it, I dont :) And look at me Im benching 300 for reps haha YA RIGHT!!

YAY I MADE 800 POSTS!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta go put some makeup on and go now, because my friends are going to come in half hour hehe.

Just got home from my dad's, the kiddo decided to pass out on the floor and we couldn't safely wake him up until he had slept off the unstability for a few hours.

woo-hoo over 24 hours with no sleep, and I have to work from home tomorrow AND Sunday:(

soooooooooooo sleepy!!

Tyler, how was Happy Feet?

My one year old nephew just loves all the trailers for that movie!!:rotfl: :rotfl: Sooo cute to watch him dance!!!

i saw that picture and just fell in love, it kinda reminds me of my first son when he was a baby. i could just eat em up with kisses. though it could be a girl.

Sorry no Dolph :( He must be filming a movie or something, plus I have a bit of a hangover Ill calll him later haha ;) Im tired now, i was out to late last night. Hows everyone.

I wonder where Henry's been licking...

Wait! No! I don't want to know, forget it!

Seriously though, I love it! Thanks for posting this Paula, it's hilarious! LOLOL!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• According to what I think, when anyone or any organization is deciding to develop an app for themselves or their business they have two options. The first option would be to simply search for a good android app developers company or search and hire a freelance app developer. The second option, which I personally don’t suggest to anyone, is to develop the app in house by hiring someone skilled on your organization’s payroll. It is my personal opinion that one should outsource the app development to someone professional who has the required expertise. Do you think in your opinion that building an app in house would be a better option?
    • Fashion is not just for women. Men also need to follow specific latest trends and wear trendy clothes through which they can make themselves presentable and up to date. So, here is the complete guide that will make you hotter. Follow the link A little guide to making men look hotter while wearing any outfit
    • This is a pretty useful website: https://baomoi.com/cong-ty-botania-chat-luong-da-duoc-kiem-chung-lam-sang/c/29717443.epi
    • Check out these amazing natural hair growth tips to guide you (and your hair) in the right direction... https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/hair-concerns/achieve-long-and-strong-hair-with-natural-hair-growth-tips
    • As we head into November, most of us feel pressured because of work  at home, at work, and in school before the holidays kick in. This time however, definitely does not have to be stressful. Space out all the work you have to get done and stick to your deadlines. This will ensure you balance work and personal life. Utilise your free time to spend time with friends and family. Use your downtime to cuddle up on a couch and read, watch movies, or indulge in a good cup of coffee or tea. And definitely eat and sleep on time to stay healthy. Hope this helps everyone feeling stressed out there.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook