The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ummm..... yup... see the title :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> K good. This thread will never die!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! So just keep posting, random crap too.. Dont care what it is... just put random pics in here and stuff.... Whats the biggest thread going on mut??? Well let this thread top it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... Plus im bored and its like 2:00 am here and damn I gotta be up in 4 hrs lmao but I just cant sleep so screw it... Ill go first.. Ummm ill put up a funny picture.

This is the coolest pic hands down... girl looks wicked:

sad-girl.jpg

BTW this might be moved to forum games and stuff but hopefully its not because its gonna die there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .... I just know it. Anyways look at this pic, if this isnt enough to freak you out. Then I dunno what is. Imagine waking up to this at like 3:00 am.. You wake up to see your husband or what ever and hes not there instead you get this :S

Dead_Beauty___Glacial_Eyes.jpg

It's 6:30 in the morning here, my husband left about three hours ago for a reserves drill. They're leaving the state this go around and won't be back until Tuesday, so it's just me and the kiddo.

Abe isn't doing too well already the combo of the weather change and his daddy leaving has brought on some small seizures, he's sleeping them off right now but it looks like I'll have to bring him with me to work today. Thank jeebus I have wonderful bosses that will let me bring him:)

I'm pretty sure it's one of the games like Word Association in the Games forum. :satisfied:

I like random threads (as i'm pretty sure the forum games attest to) so in an effort to keep this one alive, allow me to recite some poetry...

A chemistry student named Tate,

was heard to remark to his date,

"Because of the stink,

a fart is, I think,

just $hit in it's gaseous state."

On the subject of farts - one last item;

they've got to come out, so why fight'em?

You can blast them out loudly,

and boast of them proudly,

or if you're so inclined, you can light'em!

Lisa, you're hilarious!! I love it! I love random threads too!!

:thefinger: :asskicking: :turtle: :wc: :bud: :bee: :icon_ques :icon_excl Here's some smilies I've been wanting to use!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

Lisa..your poetry is great.

I am so glad its Friday...been a long week. Anybody have interesting weekend plans? Boring weekend plans can also be posted:D

:eek:ldlad: :gost: :mar: :bath2: :7a: :hide: :nite:

Just some random smilies that I want to use!!!

Oookkkkaayyyy.....lmao.

More random smilies :med: This one can help your guy move things along Tony!

:knuddel: :tnpe: :thrashi: :box:

Lmao nice videos guys haha. Glad to see the thread still kickin haha.... I had a big day at work today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now im tired and dont feel like partying very much tonight.

Latest posts

Back