Sign in to follow this  
TylerD

The official don't let this thread die thread

Originally Posted by lovelycandygurl View Post

I hope the Uni I been accepted to got my transcript.

If you were accepted, wouldn't they have your transcript? I've never been admitted to a university prior to admissions receiving it.

I applied on online and i got accepted into UALR. They said I need my transcript from Texarkana College, and show proof of 2 MMR shots. I paid TC to send UALR my transcript. TC said it's still processing. I paid for it on May 17. When I get back home I will see if I can print the copy of the transcript. and I will send it to them. It's taking too long.

Originally Posted by LovePink89 View Post

Hello neighbour!!! How's the weather up there???

The weather is TERRIBLE up here wouldn't you believe! Rainy and cold- totally opposite to standard QLD weather! 

Is it getting pretty chilly down south?

Got sick at my sister-in-law's wedding last weekend :(

Hate colds!

Originally Posted by lovelycandygurl View Post

I went to Riverfest in Little Rock Saturday. I saw Sugar Ray live.smilehappyyes.gif

Are they still awesome live? . . . They came out with a new CD a few years back, didn't they?

The weather is TERRIBLE up here wouldn't you believe! Rainy and cold- totally opposite to standard QLD weather!  Is it getting pretty chilly down south?
NO WAY it is like that down there, yer it is getting chilly and yucky here too! Rain coming and going. NO WAY it is like that up there! It has been getti

daughter freaked yesterday over tropical storm andrea..even though it was less eventful than most thunderstorms.

That is so cute! What is it? Salsa?
don't know what it is but it looks tasty
It's... uh... Texas Caviar?? I don't know haha. I think my mom bought it at costco. I ate some with corn chips, it was pretty good. 400

It's... uh... Texas Caviar?? I don't know haha. I think my mom bought it at costco. I ate some with corn chips, it was pretty good. 400
Haha!!! That's a great way to market salsa ;)

random thought....it's friggen hot here..it was 80 when i woke up at 8am.(im off today got to sleep in..no 1 or 2 am today) its starting to storm now and its still 95...fudge....i'm not looking forward to august...

random thought....it's friggen hot here..it was 80 when i woke up at 8am.(im off today got to sleep in..no 1 or 2 am today) its starting to storm now and its still 95...fudge....i'm not looking forward to august...
Where are you? I'm in TN and it was 80 when I woke up yesterday too :0

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

Where are you? I'm in TN and it was 80 when I woke up yesterday too :0

north fl

So happy monsoon season is finally here!!!!!!!!!! (not my pics but it is the rain over my city from today or maybe yesterday) 400400 This is for the Granite Mountain HotShots: 400

Xposting the pretty pictures. I went to the Bristol Ren Faire today and tested a new camera + got pics of some gorgeous makeup! :)