How do i put eyeliner on if i dont have any eyelids?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laughing: I hear ya, I sometimes feel like lining my whole eyelid but then it looks like I'm wearing eyeshadow because it covers a big chunk of my eyelid, lol. I only line a quarter of my eyelid now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

draw the eyeliner on like usual-not too thick not too thin. then use the help of eye shadow to make ur eyes look bigger n not givin u a too dramatic look hope i help

i don't understand the question. Do u mean if u are like me (I'm Asian ).. and have no lids ... cuz i still line my whole upper eye.

Pencil eyeliner is easiest to use. Draw along the base of upper and lower lashes.

I think you're saying you have single eyelid that most asians have, right? I learned from a Taiwanese beauty show that you have to draw the line thicker and use similar eye shadow color on the "crease".

I feels ya~, the eye makeup is boring on single eyelids eye :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i just have to create fake crease with shadows, but it was hard to achieve sometime~

Lmao..I couldnt help myself I had to laugh when I saw the title..I think I understand what you mean..Its not like you dont have eyelids..its just that they arent obvious?

:add_wegbrech:

Lol! The title is a good one!

If u specify ur situation Id specify my help but in general Im sure if you just line around your lashes above and below your eye with pencil liner (at first-its the easist) you will get an ok result. Probably a best idea not to make the lines too thick.

Hope I helped thanks for the interesting thread title

:heart:

What are you talking about?? Asian eyes are gorgeous! I love them lined or unlined they look great!

LMAO! I didn't even totally grasp the thread title name until now! I'm not positive on how to do it, but I've seen it done... Asians do have gorgeous eyes!

Back