!$#^%!$#! Stop sending me the wrong color :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 2 samples sets and nothing has worked so i gave up on EDM, Im thinking of aromaleigh but they have so many choices that i have to see which ones i would pick.

Well that sucks! Is it possibly because the batches are all made separately? I'm not a MMU user, so I dunno!

have you tried to contact the company about the color differences? i don't use edm, i use aromaleigh but from what everyone has said edm has good customer service. maybe they would be willing to resend another sample kit without the turn-around time?

hmmm thats weird it never happened to be before and im also using the wing light butter but something with my other orders the colors are slightly different but not much that you can really tell. i think you should contact them before ordering again and again anbd hopefully they will resend you one wit no charge. goodluck!

ARRRRGH! Dont say that! I have a full size 'Winged butter' intensive on order that should be here any day now...I havent got any more make up either!!

What colour was the full size one? More yellow, dark or.....? I have read about this problem on Australian Vogues forums too. Also my matte and intensive samples were different in this same shade.

*GULP*

Mind you, I also have an order from Monave Mineral Make Up on the way for a concealer foundation in 'Hyeyeon' shade. I ordered that as backup incase I had another problem with EDM (have had order problems twice from them - one time they sent my order to Germany!!!) Maybe you should check them out because I havent heard any of these problems happening with their products, and they have a better range of shades for us 'yellow gals' than EDM.

In any case, email EDM and see what they say. I read they they have bought industrial size mixing machines recently to get a better colour consistancy. Maybe the sample were from the 'mixed by hand' stock, but the full size ones were machine mixed...?

I am sure that they will replace them for you, they have great customer service........

I agree, you should contact them and let them know. Their costumer service is pretty good.

If you want to try something different with yellow undertones you might want to try signature minerals. I noticed that they have several different foundations with yellow undertones. Their pricese are great as well.

Latest posts

Back