Need someone to analyze or figure out what this handwriting says

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My dad received a letter yesterday from someone and this person's handwriting isn't the greatest, well anyways to him it isn't. I took a photo of the last part that he can't read very well and will post it here. Anyways it either looks like "Yours sincerely" or "Your friend" Maybe someone here who looks at handwriting more often can figure it out. Here it is..

funnywriting2ib9.jpg

It was someone he knew from a long time ago, who moved, and this guy just recently sent him a letter. I looked at it, could read most of it, even though sort of messy, but this last part was hard to make out.

I got extremely used to reading the worst writing ever because of my ex! His parents couldn't even read it and I would have to translate! LOL I'm pretty sure that's what it says! If it was a friendly, non-harmful letter, it's probably doesn't really matter what it says anyway! I know how curiosity it is though!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol. It is a friendly, non harmful letter, we were trying to figure out this last part out of curiousity.

Yeah, looks like yours sincerely to me too. It has the right number of letters;)

Looks like "your friend" to me, you can make out the f the r, the i with the dot, the e, and the scribbly n and then the d with a trail... lol.

I'm pretty certain that it says yours sincerely its just that the L and the Y is lopsided that is why it seems confusing but other than that I believe that it says sincerely.

Yeah thats what it looks like to me. My stepdad/boss has the worst handwriting I have ever seen and I have to type a lot of what he scribbles. Half the time when I ask him what a word is that he wrote, he doesnt know either. :vogel:

Back