My Attempt on the Bridal Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope it looks alright. I put on a tika and a head veil to give it that bridal look, lol.

Sorry, some of the pictures have come out blurry, and didn't use a decent foundation, so my skin looks terrible! But anyway, let me know what you all think. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DSCN2357.jpg

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2334.jpg

DSCN2358.jpg

DSCN2343.jpg

DSCN2360.jpg

DSCN2370.jpg

aww, thanks everyone.

Skegma - yeah i know, my face is so dry and I have scars and blemishes that need to be covered up. Now that its turning winter my skin is even more worser state. Need to moisturise more really, plus I'm not been well lately, and have been short on fluids so that doesn't help either!

love the eyesadow, perfect blending! the liner just finishes it of nicely :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i love liner on the bottom, it adds just that extra 'popping' effect lol, as advice to you try blending it a bit more and use a gel liner of pencil instead to make it less harsh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This looks amazing, the colours are really pretty. Have you ever tried wearing a thicker brow? Your brows look great now, but I'd love to see how you'd look with a stronger brow - I think you could pull it off!

Thank you all again, I'm glad that you all think it was well applied.

Henna Spirit - Thanks for the advice, I will do something about that. Yeah I have noticed that I didn't blend the darkest colour in properly and you can see the outline of the shadow, so will work on fixing that.

ruby - I never actually had thick eyebrows, mine were, before I started plucking, quite fine and spread out and it is still quite fine that I have pencil in in some areas but less noticable because of the shape of my brows. If that makes any sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think it looks great you did good with blending the eyeshadow what's ur trick

Latest posts

Back