MAC eye make up "Night Affair" tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this instructions from MAC site

It's so pretty but I haven't tried yet. If somebody will try, can I see the real picture it looks? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

M·A·C Cosmetics | Night Affair

d_200610_nightaffair_580.jpg

Apply Wheat Brow Finisher into the eyebrows for a well-polished look. Highlight your browbones with Ivoire Brow Shader using your 224 Brush. Concentrating on the eyelid, apply Subtle Pigment all over with the 239 Brush. Using your 239 Brush, blend Entremauve Pigment and Soba Eye Shadow into the crease of your eyes. Line your upper eyelids with GraphBlack Technakohl Liner using your 209 Brush. Carefully line your lower eyelids with Entremauve Pigment using your 219 Brush. Coat your lashes with layers of Coal Black Pro Lash Mascara.

CHEEKS

For the perfect amount of colour – apply Well DressedPowder Blush to the cheeks by lightly blending in an upwards motion around the temples and cheekbones with your 168 Brush.

LIPS

Apply Redd Lip Pencil to the outer line of your mouth. Feather ever so slightly. Top off with Rouge Noir Lipstick and Night AffairTinted Lipglass using your favourite 316 Brush.

Back