What About Mineral Eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, we all know how much everyone loves mineral foundation, so I was wondering how everyone that has tried it feels about mineral eyeshadow. I've looked at several brands, and there seems to be a huge array of colors. Are they any good - which brands are best?

I have a bunch of BE ones and they are awesome. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Checkout the swatches I posted in the swatch thread!

I've only tried Aromaleigh, and only because they always send free e/s samples with their orders! They have an amazing selection of colors, however, they didn't last as long as my regular e/s do, even with UDPP :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So sad, because they had so many pretty colors :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I now have 60 e/s from Fyrinnae.com and I love them! These are especially lovely when applied wet and have a great pigmentation to them.

I just got some BE ones the other day and I must say I like them a lot! I assumed because they were loose that they'd be messy, kind of like other MMU products, but they're working out pretty well so far....great pigmentation and everything!

i know this is bad but i feel they are too shinney so i dont even thinik twice about them!!!

I only have some from Bare Esce. and Mineral glitters. I like BE e/s because some are very shiny and sparkly. Mineral glitters have some very nice matte ones. I also assumed they were going to be messy, but I just use them like the MAC pigment and they work great. I like them better than pressed e/s.

I just checked out that website. They have a great selection of color! Since i have sensitive eyes, i think i'm gonna look into Mineral shadows instead of just give up on e/s altogether

I love mineral shadows! I have 100s:add_wegbrech:

My faves:

Fyrinnae - They have loads of colours available, all really pigmented.

Pure Luxe - sell samples of each colour for $1-2 in jars, have some really unusual colours

MAD Minerals - really fast shipping, nice colours and have new ones quite regularly

Sweetscents - my favourite! They have something like 200 colours available and you get free samples

TKB Trading - samples are up to 1tbsp. Some really unusual colours like the colour-shifting pigments.

Check out the link in my sig for more sites to try mineral eye shadows from!

Hey , have you already tested taylor made mineral eyeshadows?

Yes I have a couple of those, they're nice. Haven't tried any other brands mineral e/s though so I don't have a comparison

The only mineral e/s i've tried are BE and I love them!

Just ordered some samples from Fyrinnae and can't wait to try them out!

i have tried taylor made mineral eyeshadows and like them just fine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i like all my mineral shadows, the color payout is wonderful and sweetscents has great matte shadows

I have quite a few Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals Eye Shadows and I love them. The come in regular formulation which are often matte, the Glimmers which are shimmery and the Glimpes which are less pigmented and a little less shimmery. I wear them dry and wet and they look great!!!

Marilyn

Some other brands with a lot of color options for eyeshadow are

Pureluxe (although some people don't like them too much. I don't like their foundation, but love their colors for eyes)

Aromaleigh

Signature Minerals

Lauress

Latest posts

Back