Black pimple spot! HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello..

M feeling like crying.. i never had pimple probs .. but last month there was a pimple on my forehead .. its gone .. but it left a dark spot.. i hate my face i dun even feel like lukin into the mirror.. plz help.. i even tried peeling tht part of my skin with a blade.. nuthin helps me to get rid of it.. what can i do.. plz help... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

I definitely think the blade idea is a bad one. That could damage your skin even further and we wouldn't want that. I would simply just go see a dermatologist.

u sould post this is the skin care forum.. or have a mod move this thread. dont do the blading u would make ur skin worse.

one spot and you feel like crying? haha..Sorry, that was just chuckleworthy. Anyways, I think its going to gradually fade. And if you are in a rush to get perfect unblemished skin maybe you could look into some peels?

But snce its just one dark spot, I dont think you shouldnt ruin the rest of your skin for it.

Um... I completely recommend NOT using a blade! That's going to cause more problems in the end! The thing is to exfoliate, and to be patient. If need be, try peels. I hardly ever break out, but I don't let one or two ruin me. As we get older, our skin changes. Happens all thoughout life for different reasons (pregnancy, medications, etc), and there's nothing we can really do about it besides continue taking the proper care of our skin. If you're extremely concerned, I'd go to a dermatologist.

Dear Rehnuma i understand how u feel... but having a pimple is due to heatiness... Drink more water it will help. i had a black spot which was due to a pimple i burst. After using lots of creams that had ingredients with chemicals. i realised my spots were not going off! My friend had asked me to try using

Emami Gold 24 clear mark it really helped my skin. all my dark sports became lighter that no one could see, this cream is made from natural herbs. hope my suggestions help you.

One spot it will fade with time, until then just put some concealer over it if it bothers you.

the blade is not going to help and could make you skin scar permanently! be patient! your spot will begin to fade on its own if you don't continue to disturb your skin.

With a blade, do you have a sadistic side to you. Using a blade will only make the scar worse, and more black. Stop that at once. People of under the age of 35, their skin renes every month, and after that certain again, it's less frrequent, like every 2months. So it will fade in due time, and untill then, conceal it...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thnx everyone.. i know the blade thng did a bit worse.. he he he.. . the spot is gone now... but still it can be seen if looked carefully.. THNXXXXXXXXXXXXX everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back