Hey Tyler, does looking at this give you the chills...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know how much you love snow...I took this pic last winter. So far so good, no snow here, well except for a tiny amount. We had double digit weather for two days in a row earlier in the week. :add_wegbrech:

snowty6.jpg

that looks so pretty. I hate the cold though, eek. I'd rather a nice hot summer day.

Brrrrr!

Tyler is very popular here! lol, I just finished reading another threat with "Tyler" in it, lol

LMao s0 cold here hahahaha but bdrunk so doenst matter HAHAHAH JUPOKES ON YOU Mah lady.... I was outside for a while and wasnt cold.... Thats right. Show xz wha beer does to you. Mn i love beer, but you know what gurl Im going to bed now cuz if i dont somethingt not so great will ahppen hahahaha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love topiscs on me... Tomororow i will make a topic on Camnadian giurl or what ever anyways peace out homei geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Pauly ine or what ever fels shcilly GOOD NIGHT PEACEO UT HOME GYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE> I LOVEI T WHOOOO ROCK On winter. u s hitty season you.................. Im moving to calfiornia I talked to my asdad and he said KEWL TYLER move to there and I said k kewl peace out GH im taken off to a warm climet. Canadian gurls comiw with me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Like themala and Lopuise excepe more like Tyler and SHelly hehehehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> get it K s kewl.

I freakin HATE snow. Great pic Shelley ... when I saw it I couldn't resist, I just took two pics of what we woke up to here this am in Vancouver, BC *#(*#@&*&$ !!!!

it is STILL coming down, 7:30 am yugh

18620-snow1.jpg

18620-snow2.jpg

Ha Ha! You guys are getting more snow compared to Winnipeg.:add_wegbrech: This morning we have a very light snowfall coming down.

Ha Ha! How are you feeling this morning Tyler? :moa: :ill:

I think you've jinxed me now haha, it snowed like crazy last night damn :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BTW im all good...I didnt drink much last night, I dunno why I was bein dumb such as life... Anyways I heard by Thursday its suppose to get 30 below here is this true. I dont even have a proper winter jacket holy im gonna freez.

oh sure Shelley, poke fun LOL, just wait, your snowstorm'll come soon :laughing:

Tyler, - 30 is just insane, that would kill me. hopefully you're stocked up on food ... oh, and booze " )

today is just ridiculous, its still snowing like crazy here. An hour ago I got stuck in the fiancee's car right on the street as soon as I got out of the driveway, geez. He had to come to the rescue and take over driving so we could go get some groceries. friday night my car broke down and had to tow it to the house. This morning we had it towed to the mechanic. they're going to fix it and call later today so we can go get it. one problem, very BIG problem ... um, so I'm supposed to drive my car back home in this, across a bridge, etc. etc. :kopfkratz:.

Becka thats rough hah, I cant stand snow!!!!!!! There is no purpose to it... Cards get stuck constanly, and its cold. The only benefit to snow is its soft so if you fall on your face atleast it wont hurt as bad haha which happens to me often in the winter due to the icy roads.

Shelley one of these days in the winter its gonna be really nice here haha and cold there and I will never let it rest muaahhah.. Ya right Regina nice in the winter like that will ever happen.

You say that now, then when you get snow you wont be saying that haha jk :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lots of ppl like snow. I would if it wasnt cold.

Back