Joppa update...with pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, so far I am really liking my Joppa minerals and finishing silk. The coverage I have is the full coverage. When my sample runs out...very generous sized sample which should last 2-3 months...I think I'm going to order one of each coverage, the full and soft coverage.

But, here are the before and after pics. The before pics I actually took after I washed the makeup off. Let me know what you think...other than I take horrible pictures of myself. I am so not photogenic!

Before:

SD530015.jpg

After:

SD530008.jpg

looks great, nice coverage yet very natural looking!! btw...you look great in the pics!!

it looks awesome! I'm happy that you got one that works for you!

I agree with dentaldee, you look great in pics!

WOW! You look great!

If I hadnt seen the first pic I would never have guessed that you were wearing MMU in the second pic

:satisfied:

I feel a Joppa sample buying spree coming on!! :laughing:

Ditto...you look great in those pictures. Your skin glows with Joppa minerals.

I think I will order some Joppa. EDM is still my favorite.....but I can't resist trying Joppa.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone! It's funny, looking in the mirror, I don't really notice that much of a difference, I guess because I don't have the before to compare it too. But, even I was surprised by the before and after pics! I was worried that the makeup was too heavy on, but it doesn't really look it in the picture...

Very nice, natural look!

I gave up Joppa b/c of the shade match. I couldn't find one good enough for me. Your pix make me wanna keep searching! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome Picture! Joppa looks great. Joppa is one of my fave mmu brands because of their lasting coverage. I hope it works out well for you!

Looks awesome, you look gret either way but the joppa is flawless, thanks for sharing

Back