Which moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have a few:

dr fischer (awsome product) its with spf15 hypoallergenic oil free

mk velocity that i got from a swap (we dont have mk here)

its great and its very lightweight

johnsons' holiday daily facial moisturizer (its build a tan gradually)

(i love to usr it in the winter so i will not look so palle

and the last one that i use when im lazy

johnsons' 3 in 1 moisturizer(its a cleancer, toner and moisturizer in one and it allso remove makeup easily even waterproff mascara)

i have

olay complete plus w/ spf15 day lotion

clinique dramaticaly different whatever.. ya know the yellow lotion! LMAO

i am definately in the market for a better night time lotion/creme!

Neutrogena Health Skin SPF 15 w/ glycolic acid

Cetaphil Cream

and I'm using Alpha Hydrox glycolic acid souffle every couple nights as a night cream.

i have some ^^ :

Uriage Cu Zn cream for dried skins, more as a night cream because it's greasy.

Bioderma cream for dehydrated combination/oily skins

Bioderma anti shine cream, matifying cream for combination/oily skins

La Roche Posay Hydraphase, for normal to combination and sensitive skins.

Right now I'm using Kiss My Face Alpha & Aloe, with vanilla scent. It's nice, but not wonderful... since there's no SPF. Finding a good moisturizer is so hard for me, I hate it. I like to have SPF, but all the moisturizers with SPF I've used either made me break out, or just didn't work right for my skin.

I used to LOVE the Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer from Mary Kay when I was like, 13-15, but over time I found myself having to apply it 2 or 3 times to get enough moisture... so I guess it just became too lightweight for my skin. Grrr. I'm wanting to get some camellia oil soon... I'm hoping I'll have better luck with just pure oils.

I use too many products:

Dove Energy Glow SPF 15 (I like that it has a little bit of shimmer to it & it's moisturizing but not TOO much)

Biotherm Moisture Intense Guard mixed w/ Biotherm Source Therapie (under the SPF...it helps hydrate but keeps my t-zone matte)

Vaseline at night

I'm a fan of natural oils. Right now I use Silkia camellia oil which keeps my skin hydrated all day. It also helps soften fine lines and acne scars which is a big plus. It makes my skin feel so smooth and look glowing, not oily, I've used jojoba, olive and rosehip and this camellia is the best.

Olive Oil

Oil of Olay Total Effects

Jergen's Healthy Glow

Prevage (every other night, just started)

sundari neem and avocado

aveeno skin bright

wish list - oil of olay definity foam moisturizer!

Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

Dove Anti-Aging Night Cream

Murad Essential-C Night Moisture

DDF Matte Finish Photo-Age Protection SPF 30

I'm currently using a murad one that's pretty nice ^^; however, I'm looking for a new one to keep my oily skin more matte *will stick around and look at this thread* :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back