Who is your fashion idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who is your favorite fashion figure that you make sure to track her/his trends, buy the same (or almost if you can purcha$e) outfits and collect pictures of the himher?

As for me: Jessica Simpson, Eva langoria and salma Hayek

I used to really like the clothes that Mischa Barton wore on the show "The OC" (she's not on the show anymore).

I guess the only other thing I can think of is Marc Jacobs. But I can't afford that. lol.

I buy a lot of BCBG Max Azria stuff, too.

I guess that doesn't really answer you're question. lol.

I think my answer is "I don't know".:gruebel:

Jennifer Aniston, Carmen Electra, and Gwen Stefani! All three of them are so different, so I take style tips from all three and meld them together! That way I can look sweet like Jen, sexy like Carmen and funky like Gwen depending on the mood!!

I would say magazines. I just look at the advertisements mostly. I love kate moss.

I sort of don't have one either, but I feel like I should! I like most of what Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johanssen, and Jessica Simpson wear, but I usually see what's in the magazines and go by that, or get what's in my favorite stores (Nordstrom, J Crew, Gap, Express, etc).

I don't really have one, though I draw inspiration from Audrey Hepburn and from modern celebrities like Keira Knightley and Rachel Bilson, lol.

i dont have one either.. im so small i have to get what looks good on me.

i dont really know if i have a specific celeberty fashion icon i like stores like free people and anthropologie and i cant think of any celeberties that remind me of those stores of the top of my head

I don't have one really... I like Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie for their style... Laid back... Ashley Judd too!

Thanks for responding to my thread. I like the style of those whom I mentioned because we do things in common (the physical appearance, skin color) so it is a great help to know what suits me the most. Instead of running round wearing wrong, unflattering outfits, lol!

I like them but not in a teeny silly way! Lol!

Back