Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just in case you got your gift early, post what you got and who your SS was. Pictures are always a plus!

Oh, I can't wait to see what everyone gets! This is gonna be so awesome! I wish I could've been around last year for it!

hehehehehheeh like kid in a candy store, cant wait too se what everyone got.

also i just sent out my SS gift today! hehehe

do we tell with sending the package who their secret santa was or do we tell here?

Me, me, me! I'm the first lucky girl to get her package! It actually came on Monday, but I had to take some pix to show you as well as tell you what I got (plus I had to PM Marisol to ask if it was okay to post this early.)

My wonderful Secret Santa was Susan (susanks1) and boy do I feel spoiled! She knew already that I was a huge fan of Philosophy shower gels, so she sent a gigantic 16 oz. bottle of Cinnamon Buns (yum, smells so good I almost want to eat it!) Also in the package were some great samples - too many to list all of them, but they included Body & Earth Vanilla Sugar bath salts & Too Faced Lip Injection. And to top it all off, she packaged everything beautifully in a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon, with "lip" confetti in the bottom, a cute card, and my FAVORITE chocolates (Ghirardelli mint chocolate squares, which I didn't even mention on my wish list....Susan, how did you know?)

I'm very glad I joined this swap, and you can bet I'll be signing up again next year! Thanks so much, Susan Claus!

:santa:

Awesome SS gifts Laura! Susan sent you some awesome stuff! Especially the candy LOL! Enjoy the gifts!!!

Susan Claus - that's great...I love that! Aren't you a lucky girl to be the first to get her SS! Enjoy.

Aww...that's great! I've gotta get on the stick. I have mine all packaged up, but I haven't sent it yet. Tomorrow for sure.

Latest posts

Back