Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite pair of jeans like? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine would have to be a pair of tilt jeans, I <333 them, stretchy, and they fit *perfectly* ... they're getting a bit worn now, but I don't think my new tilt jeans match up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So what are your favorite jeans?

My mainstay is Gap Long and Lean, they don't lip at the back like EVERY other pair I try. Recently I reeally like the Gap Curvy Bootcut. They make my legs look much slimmer =).

express jeans.

of any jeans ive ever tried, these are the only ones that acutally fit my body type.

sometimes i wish they werent so pricey.

I have one from Blue Cult, and it's one of my fav, but I love my Miss Sixty's aswell...

I have one pair of Seven jeans that i absolutely love! I also love American Eagle jeans, they are just so comfy...

:rockwoot:

ditto for me emily! my fav is the dark wash, low rise, boot cut. i also have a pair of baby phat jeans that still fit great after 100s of washings!

right now im likeing hydraulix they fit great, i have some jeans from roxy that are sooo soft it's like second skin i hate stiff jeans

My favorite pair of jeans is from Express as well. Their style W10 flare leg fits me perfectly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's not too low rise and the style makes me look slimmer (it's dark wash).

Those were always my favorite. They changed them some and they dont fit as well now :sleepyhead: I usually wear Ralph Lauren Jeans now, I think I have tried on every brand/style now and none fit but these.

Latest posts

Back