I want to cry......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend is going through the worst imaginable thing, her daughter has stage 2 cancer,tumor has been removed,but still so much to be done,so much cost involved:(

Would it offend anyone if I put a link in my notepad to more info ? There has been a fund set up for the little girl,

Its all I can think of to do being so far away:(

She is just a beautiful bright little 3yr old,its not fair in teh least.

oh, im sorry hunnie..

i really dont know wat to say, i feel so sad for her

my honest prayers for her to stay strong and for the little girl to get better,

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry.She is certainly embedded now into my prayers--and you, too,and her mother.Of course it would not be at all offensive for you to set up a link to her in your notepad--though perhaps you might need to ask a mod's permission first? If for some reason it doesn't work out, you are more than welcome to PM me with the link. My heart goes out to you both! :hug:(Of course, it isn't fair, what is happening, but you are an absolutely wonderful friend.)

I am so sorry to hear this about your friend and her little girl, what a sad thing to have to go through. I offer my deepest sympathy and will keep all of you in my prayers. *BIG HUGS* and keep us updated.

Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry to hear about that! I truly hope everything works out for everyone involved, and that she receives a clean bill of health! As for adding a link, I recommened PMing T or Leony about it first.

I'm so sorry hon... I will keep your friend and her little girl in my prayers.

i'm sorry about your friend's daughter. it's sad when it's an adult. but it's even sadder when it's just a little kid who has never even seen what the world has to offer.

Back