Train Case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have some questions for the people that own train cases? Where did you get your train case? How mach was it? The reason I’m asking these questions is because, I want to purchase me a case. An I want to make sure that I’m purchasing something that is of a good quality product.

Any recommendations!

Thanks in advance!:cool:

i got mine at walmart and paid $25 for it. my only trains case so i cant compare to any others!

I bought mine on Ebay. I couldn't be happier with it. I think I paid about $40.00 for it.

I don't know what color of a train case you are looking for, but we have a beautiful red one this month. Barbara

I bought mine at Target for $20 anf its worth it ! I have another one which is a bit small which I bought for $12!

Target has some pretty traincases!

Did you take a look at the red one that we have this month? You can see it at XXXXX $15 It is on the 1st page with the hostess gifts. It is drop down beautiful.

I got mine at wal*mart for 15 dollars and I love it. It doesn't fit my all of my makeup but I love to take it to school with me and stuff.

OK this is silly.. but

I have like 4 train cases..

lol.

i have 2 mac cases, the croc. skin ones, tall, both black. anyway.. i dont use one.. so if someone wants to trade me something some time.. let me know.

i got one from walmart i like. i have all my eye stuff in it... its great. black box, opens up and has trays on both sides and small area on the bottom.

target, i got the silver case... small trays that pop out and larger area on the bottom.

yup, I got one at target too, and price was awesome (just under $20)!

mine's silver. :laughing:

btw.. did ANYONE see the case at walmart.. 29 dollars with make up in it.. lights up.... ok.. so.. i bought it.. brought it home... opened it up.. first off, i wish the plastic thing holding the make up woulda been able to hold MY OWN make up. Secondly. if you dont close this thing correctly, your make up will fall all over the place. Nothing to keep your own make up in tact. you close and carry, your make ends up all over the place. the trains from target are much better.

I had a train case, but I got rid of it... I'm better off with the Sterilite drawers... Although, I reckon at least a small one would be good for traveling LOL!

I have so much makeup that a take with me ,a train case from target was way to small and I'm sorry to say I'm kind of cheap. I bought a fishing tackle box from walmart for $20. It's olive green and tan.It's not that cute but I can take it all with me on the road.

i bought a huge one on ebay for $20 from a retired makeup artist, i love it! its like the mac one but this one is way wider! and bigger! its old but i love it! another one i also got on ebay it was like $25, and then i have a tackle box (fishing ones) i also like cuz it has tons of compartments! and finally one my husband bought me it came with cheap makeup inside but the case is really good quality and have had it for years!!

Back