Dr.Bronner Magic Soap. Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've looked for it on the review center and forum, but I couldn't find any review for Dr.Bronner Magic Soap.

I've read many positive and negative reviews of this product from A Japanese cosmetic review website, Cosme.net but, I also want to know whether there's any Mutters here use this soap.

I also read that we need to dilute the soap (liquid one) with water before using it, is that true? Any info would be great, because I'm thinking to try it.

TIA

I've used it for many years. It's castile based and comes in a variety of scents. It's great for sensitive skin. It's also available in bars. I purchase mine in a local health food store. It can be used from head to toe. You can brush your teeth with it! Pepermint is my favorite. It's organic--natural oils are used for scent/flavor.

Wow, thanks for the info! I didn't know that it can be used for teeth brushing! I don't really have sensitive skin, but I'm interested to try it because I want something simple and inexpensive for cleanser.

It's the best! It's a great hair shampoo, very mild. A bottle will last a long time. Children love it!

Wow, that's funny, my husband actually made me buy some for him about three years ago, he wanted me to try it so bad. He used to use it when he was on the wagon train and loved it. I liked it but it was too strong for regular use for me but great for those times when you want a real pick me up in the shower!!!! I remembered reading the bottle and it had SO many uses!

Yeah, I diluted it but it was still really strong for me to use everyday. I like it once in a while though.

We got the peppermint I didn't even know there were other scents until you posted the links. I liked the peppermint though (just not as my everyday soap, I like to rotate my sopas though anyways.)

Update. I bought the peppermint and tea tree oil and so far, I like it!

Tea tree is not a mild oil, it's great for skin and scalp problems. Tea tree is a natural disinfectant.

I've used bar type Lavender one and it was fine. Using it for brushing teeth? wow that's interesting.

Back