Signature Minerals Coupons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have or know about any Signature Minerals Coupon codes? I tried doing a Google search for them, but came up with nothing.

CooCoo

I dont see any coupons but I jsut saw this on their site:

"12/07/06 News

Just in time for the holidays!

Instead of having temporary holiday sales, we have been working on so many things to save you money every day! We have been lowering prices, adding more makeup to kits, designing new jars (to be more functional as well as pretty), and more ... We are very excited and we are planning on making many more improvements!"

Lots of good changes and the kits are great!

see here: signature minerals news and happenings

Im pumped about this cuz I buy it anyway!! Love it even more with lower prices =)

Ditto - Thanks LePa - They look like they have a very good product and I love their color choices! I'm going to order some today. They had me sold as soon as I saw their eyeshadoes - imagine - eggplant with light eggplant. Ohhhh I'm loving it already.:add_wegbrech:

I love this site - you guys are my "enablers!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CooCoo

Wow, those jars look super nice. Is that a label on top or is their name actually engraved or hot stamped into the jar lid? Look really nice and professional.

Thanks for the heads up LePa !!!!!! I m totally loving signature minerals. It blows EDM out of the water especially since they changed the site...Yikes. It really sucks.:10:

Hmm...this signature minerals stuff looks good, i think ill go order some now! :add_twinkle: I have some EDM on the way and ill get this and compare the two! Nice! I love sales and discounts!

OMG I checked out edm and you're right!! it is just really really BAD, its like a never ending nightmare!! I have gotten so used to Signature that I forgot how bad it can be, jeeeeeeeeeeeese now that I spent time looking at that, I am appreciating more than ever how EASY Signature Minerals is.

I mean I can buy a kit or a sample in 2 seconds on 1 page at SM and I can't even figure it out after spending 20 minutes at em - whats up with that? YUK is right!

Oh, and you are welcome cynpat, and thanks for showing me the difference! :laughing: I am Never Never Ever Ever going back!!!!!! I am now even a more happy happy Signature customer!

Do you really think that LePa is the owner of Signature Minerals? did you do any research on that? I read what you said about this in another thread and was curious, do you still think this? she really seems to LOVE this Signature Minerals, and all you said in the other thread sounds like alot to be just a coincidence.

I love Signature Minerals!! I did use EDM but had to mix foundation colors and wasn't happy with that. I also made the mistake and used my EDM Kabuki with my Signature Minerals and started itching but once I washed my Kabuki the itching stopped. I don't know if it was a mixture of the foundations or what but I do know that anyone who changes brands should either wash their brush or get a new one.

I must say I don't care who owns Signature Minerals. All I know is that they have a great minerals that I love and excellent customer service to go along with it.

I personally dont care who makes it, it made me itch the times I tried to wear it. Ive still got a couple colors of it as samples left that I want to try again when I get the nerve up. That itching was horrible.:10: They say it doesnt have bismuth. and the ingredients are the same as EDM which I can wear with no problem. :kopfkratz: Im going to try it again on a day I have nothing to do but stay by the sink ready to wash it off in case it makes me itch again. :rotfl: :add_wegbrech:

The coverage was good though on a positive note. :rockwoot: Better than EDM .

Wow, you must really love Signature Minerals. some girls think that you are also "LePa" and the owner of Signature Minerals too, I must say that it sounds like you are a huge fan of the product. My point is this though, you said that you don't care who owns Signature Minerals, but I beg to differ. If you are really the owner, you should be honest about your identity, there are others like Brendal of Oceanmist and SilkyMakeup that are honest about there identity and in turn can answer questions for girls and get feedback from us on the products. But mainly, if you can't be honest about your identity then how would we be able to trust that you would be honest about anything else, like your products? I think when ordering online...trust is a key factor, you have to be able to trust the seller and if you can't be honest about who you are...trust and honesty go hand in hand.

Sunny with all due respect, that sounds a little out there for the owner of Signature minerals to have all these different aliases , what would be the point ? :rotfl: Not all people that like signature is the same person. It didnt work for me but hey its obviously working for others.

Yes, it sounded pretty crazy to me too, however I got a PM last night from someone who proved this point pretty well (had some evidence to back it up). Honestly, I couldn't care less, I'm just saying, be honest about who you are and not so sneaky, making up several different aliases and promoting the line shamelessly. For me, it was just annoying, I mean, nobody likes being lied to, right? And for the record, I heard that the people on acne.org realized all this first and were very annoyed with her. anyhow, you're right, what would be the point? that's what makes it all the more psychotic. :laughing:

actually, I was just about to place an order when I started reading and hearing all this nonsense and I must say, it def did turn me off from Signature Minerals. If you have a good product, it will speak for itself.

I agree sunny she should be honest, and for the record Kaybird or whoever you are, I washed my brushes before starting Signature and it made me itch so your bit about not washing the brushes doesnt fly with me. :sleepyhead: Furthermore if shes going to lie about her identity she could be lying about the Signature not having bismuth , because that crap made me itch so much and I can wear Fyrinnae, Buffd, and EDM so theres something in it thats not in the others.

This is who I am!!

My name is Kay and I just turned 50 years old on January 3rd. I have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. My husband just retired and I enjoy having him around the house (if I can keep him off the golf course). I do love Signature Minerals Foundations, Eye Colors, Rose Blush and Buki. I also love EDM's Sunlight Concealer, Apple Blush as well as their Foundation Brush. I did use BE but the bismuth caused me to itch so I quit using it. I DO NOT LIE about who I am or anything else.

I do not own Signature Minerals(don't care who owns it) and I am not LePa. I signed up for this forum because I love MMU and that's the only reason.

I see other people out here stating what MMU they love or use daily. Why should it be different for me? Each person has their own favorite MMU. What works for one may not work for another. This is only my personal opinion. To each their own!!

I thought it sounded kinda freaky that 1 person was posing as 2 people . :kopfkratz: I agree not everybody that likes signature is the same person. Id like to know what started this whole identity thing in the first place.:tocktock:

Hey cynpat, since you want to know where all this craziness started, check out the thread titled "sleeping in mineral makeup".

Well I guess I am the one who started this, though I had no intention of starting anything at any time - and not sure how it got to this! I posted a simple question several weeks ago about sleeping in minerals and what people's opinions were about it. I personally break out easily, so I could never do it. The response I got was very defensive (I felt I was being screamed at) and all I was trying to do was get opinions, not start an argument. The second response was still strangely defensive, so I did some digging and asked the responder if she was the owner of a certain mineral makeup company. The information I found said an overwhelming yes, there was no doubt about it. The next responses were extremely toned down and that is where it ended.

I guess it made me leary a bit and I wondered if KayBird was the same person and I mentioned it in a PM, never intending that personal message to go beyond those boundries. Alot of their posts are very similar - KayBird, if I was wrong, I sincerly apologize. I did mention in my PM that I wished this person would just log on as herself and be there to answer questions and give opinions/information, as she is more of an expert on MMU than we are, rather than pretending to be a client who LOVES this MMU and is basically advertising it around. I said that OMC's owner is a poster here and her information is always helpful.

I do apologize for things getting to this point. I believe in what I posted then and now and still wish that people were themselves on here. It's a trust thing. I'm a computer person (career) and can find out alot of people, businesses, etc. so I was able to do that and again, never intended for this to go this far. I guess I reacted to the defensiveness and should have left it alone.

After all that is said...I am still interested in who sleeps in their MMU and if they noticed any irritation or breakouts and how some companies (none mentioned) can claim that sleeping in your MMU is actually GOOD for your skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Marti

Marti, I didn't want to drag you into this AGAIN, sorry. To answer your question about sleeping in mmu, yes, I do many nights more than I should. Alot of nights I'm too lazy and tired to take my mu off and end up sleeping in it. I haven't had any breakouts since starting to use mmu, keep in mind that I do have acne-prone skin and when using my regular mu, mac studiofix, if I ever did fall asleep without taking it off (and I did plenty times), it was a guarantee that I would have a brand new pimple in the morning. since using mmu, I'm not as afraid to fall asleep without taking my mu off. I also do know that this is the worst thing to do and it's very bad for your skin, I'm sure.:sleepyhead:

As for the other BS...it's buried so please don't stress about it, all you did was offer information that you felt to be true...and that's what we do here, offer our opinions and information. Happy New Year everyone!!

I recently received my Sheer Cover order and have been using it for about a week now. For a couple of days I've been too tired to take off my mu before bed and noticed this morning a pimple on the side of my nose and another one on the other side of my nose starting to grow. When using BE this never happened and like I said before, I have slept in it many times. Anybody know why this happened or have had any problems with Sheer Cover? The coverage is good, but are there any ingredients that would cause a breakout?

Back