Sephora Spring Catalog

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I got the Sephora Catalog in the mail and it has the cutest makeup. I'm trying not to go to Sephora so I won't be attempted to buy anything. Especially Paula Dorf and Lorac collections looked cute and the colors are very wearable. Any thoughts on Paula Dorf and Lorac makeup? I've never tried either one.

I use the Paula Dorf moisture foundation. I like it a lot esp. for the winter. Its very creamy and covers well. It contains little tiny moisture ball thingies in it, which of course break-up when you apply. I've used a few LORAC items in the past and liked them fine. Check out the lip polish in Beauty http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true Its sooo pretty, perfect for spring, I have to get my hands on this! The picture dosen't do it any justice at all. Its a pretty soft coral, Miss Jessica Simpson's favorite lip gloss
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ok, I got the Sephora Catalog in the mail and it has the cutest makeup. I'm trying not to go to Sephora so I won't be attempted to buy anything. Especially Paula Dorf and Lorac collections looked cute and the colors are very wearable. Any thoughts on Paula Dorf and Lorac makeup? I've never tried either one.

Oh no, the lip polish looks sooo pretty. Ok you aren't helping,
smile.gif
I was trying to resist going to Sephora but I might have to now because I wanna check out the lip polish.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back