GWEN Stefani's crap.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i is a bit weird..what's with the yodeling? :scared: I liked Hollaback Girl, i thought it was silly fun...this is silly and weird. :scared:

gwen stefani is an artist, entertainer and performer and different from everyone else, even if its weird or whatever i LOVE her!!! should she sing a "normal" song like kelly clarkson, chistina aguilera or dixie chics? and do we really want anymore kelly clarksons etc? no i want to be entertained and every performance by gwen stefani no matter how weird is a fairy tale that i LOVE watching. IMO

At first I didn't like this song at all but after hearing it a couple of times, I am digging it.

I'm sorry, that performance does not "wind me up." LOL The first time that I heard this song I'd fallen asleep with the tv on and awoke to the video. I was like WTF is going on? I sat there at 2:00 am amazed. It's hysterical! Why is Gwen making all of this marching band music? When she started out with the garage band they sang ska, what happened? I like Gwen but this makes me wanna say "We're just two wild and crazy guys!(Steve Martin)"

The way she's wearing the belt is very trendy. Everyone wants to create the empire waist. Tyra Banks is famous for it. They say it makes you appear smaller.

Back