How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How long does it take you to put on your makeup and get ready for the day?!? I swear i feel like i am the onli one that takes 1hr on school days to altogether get ready/apply makeup and when i go out it takes me 1hr and 30min or EVEN 2 hours to altogether ready/apply makeup!

It would depend how much of rush I am in. Mostly about 10 minutes or less for makeup. I am pretty fast!

haha it takes me a good half hour! in the mornings I am sooo slow. It takes me an hour just to shower and eat!

make-up alone can take me 30-45 minutes if I'm not paying attention to the time. If I know I'm in a rush, I can bang out a good look in about 20 minutes lol. I guess over all it takes me about an hour and a half in the morning to get ready but that includes shower, hair (if I wash it) and make-up.

It takes about a half hour, thats straighting my hair and everything else. I could probably take longer since I never go anywhere and im homeschooled.

It takes me about an hour and ten minutes to shower and get ready, probably about 20-30 minutes for the makeup! I'm slow!

usually about 20 min for mu.

total time tho to get ready from getting up to actually leaving the house is about an hour and a half. Takes me a long time to figure out what to wear, do my hair, and i usually dilly daddle over a couple cups of coffee ...

depends on what my look for the day is.

sometimes its like 1min. (just blush) and sometimes its like 30min. (the whole face deal).

20 minutes. I just do foundation but I also do Primer and to cover my pores the way I want I have to really stipple and then go over that smooth, and that can take a good while.

Im lazy in the morning but on a school day I go light so it takes me a half an hour.Just some concealer, gloss,eye color wash and mascara.I thinks i spend more time on my hair in the morning sometime.When im going out like on a date 2hrs top.

from shower to out the door, 2 hours! i've tried to cut it down some, but it never works! lmao~

:dito:

If I wasn't doing my eyes (but then again, what's the purpose of putting MU on if you're not all made up? lol), it would take about 10-15 minutes (putting on lotion, primer, all that fun stuff). My eye MU is the one that takes the most time!

on a good day, 10 minutes. on a bad day, 15. All i need is lipgloss, Mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and sometimes, blush.

hmm, 20-30 minutes if it's just a normal day and i'm heading to work or out the door or whatever - an hour if i've got time to play - and hour and a half for going out...

Latest posts

Back