*Rave* EUREKA! Non sticky lipgloss r/o!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I've recently become a lip gloss whore! I have over 60 glosses(I've tried a bucn of different brands too!) (since September!) and I've never had any before in my life! Hehee....anyway. I don't really like super sticky glosses, and glosses that aren't sticky are usually not very pigmented! So this Is what I discovered:

MAC TLC (Tinted Lip conditioner) is the perfect tinted lip balm. I put 2/3 coats on the get the desired 'tint' lip balm= NOT sticky

(DONT forget a matching lip liner pencil or a clear lip liner) I used a clear one.

Next, don't we love MAC? Lip gelee's are super silky, almost like a lip balm, beautiful colors but not as pigmented as one would want. So I slapped this baby over my TLC (both were reddish brown shades) AND OMG!!! I sexy, glossy, full, shiny, sparkley, pigmented lips, but it felt like I was wearing lip balm!!! YAY, okay, done raving!

No I'm sure you could use any other brands for the Tinted Lip balm, but I just wanted to share my secret recipe !

I was just at the MAC store, and I was looking at their new couture line. The glosses they have are beautiful, and not tacky feeling.

I love lip gloss too. My problem is that I buy a lot because I keep loosing them! I don't know what happens. It's like a black hole opens up, and they just vanish!

Nice tip! I've never used a liner for my gloss before, but maybe I should give it a try. Did you get the clear liner at MAC?

Back