Clean out your purse and what do you find???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok my purse was getting HEAVY. So i cleaned it out, the why do you need so many items included....

5 lighters, 3 perfumes,3 mirrors, 5 ink pens, 6 packets of splenda and the biggie 8 LIPSTICKS OR LIP GLOSSES

so>>>>>

Clean our your purse ONLY IF YOU NEED TO LOL

and report in...... ::kopfkratz:

Oh my goodness, I so need to clean out my purse again! Chris is always digging in it looking for the checkbook or whatever and says, "You need to clean this thing out!" lol

I'll report back later after i've cleaned it out.

multi purpose tool (knife, scissors, nail file, screw driver) retractable tape measure, lighter (even though I don't smoke) 3 lip glosses, 3 pens, wallet stuffed with papers, coupons, pedometer (so my purse knows how far it walks?), manual for pedometer, credit card holder with 7 cards, 11 bonus cards for various stores, comb, brush, perfume, 2 hand creams, cell phone, 2 dental flosses, receipts, calculator, business cards, mirror

the usual stuff is:

wallet, coin purse, checkbook, makeup bag, phone, mp3 player, business cards (for me and others), comb, lotion, fem hygiene stuff, tissue, band aids, eye drops, deposit tickets, vitamin c & echinacea.

then it got good:

old deli receipt for 10/14/06 - that was my birthday!

outback steakhouse handi-wipe

fishbone's resturant matches

bag of cherry fruit snacks

empty breath strips container?

empty gift card folder?

empty check pack? (only the dep.tickets left!)

3 check stubs

expired cvs coupons?

used vip club wristband

paperclip

peppermint room oil?

.13 cent loose in the bottom!

a wad of used tape with all manner of things stuck to it! (yuck)

what a cool way to clean out my purse! that was fun!

i love the multi purpose tool idea! got to get me one of those! lmao~

I just cleaned out my purse yesterday and I found:

A whole wad of receipts

Change

Hairthings- probably atleast 4 clips and 2 pony tail holders

4 Lipglosses

Wrappers

Stapler and Staples

2 pens

Checkbook

Wallet w/ all my cards

CG Powder Compact- The powder broke up and started spilling (BIG MESS!)

I don't usually have anything interesting when I clean out my purse. The only thing that always amuses me is how much a difference in weight it makes after I've emptied the "wishing well"!

I don't have to clean mine out to know what's in it because I hate a cluttered mess LOL! We have a lip balm, wallet, ER key for the car, and a tampon LOL!

i tend to pack my purse really light.

at the moment, theyres a mini hair brush, my wallet, my check book ,a chapstick, a travel pill case for my meds

and on occation pressed powder and a lipgloss, or tampons

lol i was just thinking, "how the hell does all that fit in a purse?!"

but then i relised that we call them handbags over here!

Our "purses" are your "coin purses"

Damn. And I thought I keep a lot of useless cards, receipts, and other things in my wallet which make it bulge over the months. You all carry half your bathroom and kitchen in those things.

my purse is huge and you just seem to collect stuff over time. plus, you never know what you're going to need! lmao~

i do change purses most days, but the one i cleaned out is the one i carry most often. we won't even start talking about my tote bag! lmao~

i went to mall last night and collected more crap after i cleaned it out! two credit card bills and a flyer from my girlfriends new business! does it ever end!

^ So True...Wishing Well *lol*

I always find tons of change, old receipts and gum at the bottom of my purse.

Okay, i've got my purse in front of me right now and i'm gonna go through it and type out what I found as I find it....

My cell phone

Keys

Wallet which is bulging at the seems with change (need to empty it!)

Hair comb

Brush

Zales receipt from my last purchase a month ago

Check Book

2 old grocery lists written on paper that says at the top, "My Huge Pain-in-the Butt List". At the bottom, it has a big butted old lady walking with a cane screaming, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty..." and she's got the kitty stuck between her cheeks.

A cool, blue-inked pen I took from Greg May when I bought my car

A ricola wrapper

18 cents in loose change...oops, make that 28 cents (found another dime)

Nail file

Some cute tissues I got from Dental Dee

Victoria's Secret $10 off any purchase through December 24th coupon

Beeswax lip balm

Sample Origins Cocoa therapy body butter

Hmm, the back to one of my earrings

A green rubber band

MAC Sequin lipstick

MAC Fresh Brew lipstick

MAC Opal lusterglass

MAC Lilacrush lipgelee

Okay, that wasn't as bad as I thought it might be because I semi cleaned some stuff out recently.

Some of y'alls purses are very interesting!

I have loose change, receipts, a tampon, notes for school, change purse, wallet, lipgloss, grocery bag, cell phone etc. I don't remember what else but I cleaned it yesterday.

My wallet, various lippies, cellphone, receipts, a pen, hand lotion, belly button lint...lol.

Sometimes my purse is a complete disaster zone, but since having cleaned it out yesterday it's not so bad.

39.gif

icon5.gif

lol. i like to carry my mess everywhere :

card wallet

cash

keys

a big book

3 blue pens, plus 1 black

a little notebook

my planner

a lipbalm

an old lipstick i thought i lost, lol

lipgloss

tissues, tissues, tissues

physiological saline

2 mirrors

handcream

band aids

handwash gel

vitamine C

plastic bag

a bottle of water

ink cartridges

a yellow "stabilo" highlighter

cellphone

painkillers for headaches

some things to wash my glasses

that explains why i mostly use a backpack lol.

Latest posts

Back