What color in UD Surreal Mineral...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would I be? I wanna say Vision for olive skin tones, since I'm doubting I'm Hallucination if Thais & Leila use it, and I'm a wee bit darker than them... I'm placing a Sephora order tonight sometime, so your recs would be appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vision looks light on my screen compared with the rest of the colors so im not really sure.

Oh, I should mention, check the UD site... The Sephora one sucks for colors LOL!

oh haha ill go check the UD site then. lol

I think you could wear either one. Im not all that sure. lol

Medium looks good to me, if you're a little darker than Thais (judging by the UD site).

Aquilah, Leila uses supernatural... I use hallucination when I am self tanning. I *think* hallucination may be a good match for you, or maybe the one darker shade they have. Be sure to go to sephora and get a couple of samples before you buy it though!

Unfortunately, I can't go to Sephora to try it first :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My nearest one is 100 miles away! I've decided against it for now, but I think when I do get it, it'll be in Hallucination :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks everyone!

Oh you can get the samples in US?

I thought there's no samples for UD Surreal Mineral. I'm interested to try it as well but I don't think they give samples here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Keep us posted Aquilah!

Well, since I'm bad and didn't update... I just wanted to let you all know I didn't end up getting it LOL! I'm still on the fence about it, but I think I'm going to go with Hallucination when I do finally get it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi there,

I am new to mineral makeup. I am Asian with yellow undertones. I tried a sample of BE but it was too red/tan for me. I went back to Sephora and they gave me a sample of UD in vision. I think I like it better but it's still a little bit dark, esp. after my skin gets oily later in the day. Has anyone tried hallucination, a shade lighter than vision. In MAC I am NC40/42.

Latest posts

Back