New MAC Product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Got this from another site) Here's what's coming next. Today is Chromezone. Hipnotique is Feb. 19th. Along with Chromezone is something called Shade Extensions. These are new colors of concealers and Select Sheer Loose powder and Pressed powder. They are even doing NC 5 and NW5 for concealers! They've never gone that light. There are also more darker colors in these. MARCH 18th is when Viva Glam V comes out. On that date there are new brushes too. In total there are 16 brushes (this may not be an accurate number). Some were Pro store brushes and some are brand new and permanent. 4 of the new brushes will be at counters, the rest will be at stand alone stores and probably online too. Some of these brushes are redesigns and some are new. I don't know numbers or details except there is a new brow brush and a new lip brush. March 25th: 2 new Creations fragrances: Lavender and Green APRIL 1ST: 14 new Amplified Creme lipsticks TONE PLUS: 8 sheer tone shimmer blushes 20 new nailpolishes Over Lacquer and Under Lacquer (top and bottom coats) Manicure Wipes White Jacquard bags (store only) APRIL 15TH: exclusive to Nordstrom: Rock-It. These are glitter products. A new glitter eyeliner, Pink Courage Pigment, a new palette with 3 glosses and a cream something (I just wrote cream on my notes so I don't know what this is for sure) There are also new Luster lipsticks that might or might not be Nordstrom only. In April there's a line for ASIA only. These are whitening products. There are quite a few things in this collection but it won't be available in the US or Canada. There's also a Hipnotique Quad that is exclusive to Asia.

ahh!!!. oh my, im going crazy. Thats a lot of new products coming out. I'm so excited. Where did you find all these info. I havent heard anything yet. You said theres a hipnotique quad exclusively for asia only, do you know if there is any other way of getting them in the US. I need to write all this down on my calendar so I can go to the MAC store to check this out. I can't wait to see the Hipnotique line. Shade extentions are just more colors of the stuff they already have right?? Do you know how the hipnotique line looks like or maybe the name of the colors. Thanks a lot for all this info.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer (Got this from another site) Here's what's coming next. Today is Chromezone. Hipnotique is Feb. 19th. Along with Chromezone is something called Shade Extensions. These are new colors of concealers and Select Sheer Loose powder and Pressed powder. They are even doing NC 5 and NW5 for concealers! They've never gone that light. There are also more darker colors in these. MARCH 18th is when Viva Glam V comes out. On that date there are new brushes too. In total there are 16 brushes (this may not be an accurate number). Some were Pro store brushes and some are brand new and permanent. 4 of the new brushes will be at counters, the rest will be at stand alone stores and probably online too. Some of these brushes are redesigns and some are new. I don't know numbers or details except there is a new brow brush and a new lip brush. March 25th: 2 new Creations fragrances: Lavender and Green APRIL 1ST: 14 new Amplified Creme lipsticks TONE PLUS: 8 sheer tone shimmer blushes 20 new nailpolishes Over Lacquer and Under Lacquer (top and bottom coats) Manicure Wipes White Jacquard bags (store only) APRIL 15TH: exclusive to Nordstrom: Rock-It. These are glitter products. A new glitter eyeliner, Pink Courage Pigment, a new palette with 3 glosses and a cream something (I just wrote cream on my notes so I don't know what this is for sure) There are also new Luster lipsticks that might or might not be Nordstrom only. In April there's a line for ASIA only. These are whitening products. There are quite a few things in this collection but it won't be available in the US or Canada. There's also a Hipnotique Quad that is exclusive to Asia.

Heres more info.

Hipnotique: February 2004

hipnotique3.jpg
Eye Shadow:

Naked Lunch - minimal pink with shimmer

Hipnotique - mesmerizing Moroccan mint

Unorthodox - dreamy mix of yellow and pearl

Hepcat - jazzy little deep blue-wine

Deep Truth - very real truthful dark blue

Fibre Rich Lash:

Wild Indigo - rich indigo blue

Cosmic Cool - zen-nish dark burgundy

All Black - indisputably black

Lip Pencil:

Whirl - dirty rose

Dervish - low-key mauve

Subculture - underground pink

Half-Red - bi-colour burgundy

Lipstick:

Pink Aura - a sparkling light pink

Bare Trance - subliminal peachy-pink with frost

Flashtronic - a hot, intense lash of fuchsia

Hipster - deep, deep beat brown

Pink Packed - mid-tone coral packed with pink

Tinted Lipglass:

Dreamstate - light sleepy yellow with pearl

Magic Spell - spellbinding mauve with pearl

Enchantress - charming light peach with pearl

Bazaar-ish - off-beat burgundy with pearl

Shadebender: a new product - this is a sheer lip gloss in a pot overlaid with a special effects tinted gold sheen, apply over any lip colour. adds gloss, shifts the color, bends the shade.

Sorcery - ultra-soft base yellow overlaid with red/gold pearl

Iridescently - light pink base overlaid with blue/red pearl

Cream Colour Base:

Improper Copper - kasbah orange-copper with frost

Fuchsia Perfect - fascinating fuchsia with frost

Nail Lacquer:

Transformation - alchemical yellow with red pearl overlay

Wizard - bewitching pink with blue/red overlay

hipnotique2.jpg

More....

Chromezone: February 2004

Three compacts.

Four eye shadows in each.

Colour-shaded low-to-hi.

Each one a different tone-zone.

Synched up with a powerpacked trio

of lustrous, longlasting Powerpoint Pencils.

Sharply stylish!

One hip mix.

Welcome to the Chromezone.

chromezone3.jpg

Chromezone 1

Eye Shadow X 4:

Pickle - dill pickle green

Brulé - soft muted creamy-beige

Gleam - barely pinked gold

Mystery - muted plumish brown

Powerpoint Eye Pencil:

Bountiful Brown - brown rinsed with bronze

Gilded White - creamy golden white

Forever Green - olive grove green with leaf-fresh shimmer

Chromezone 2

Eye Shadow X 4:

Pinkling - pink tickled white

Unreally Blue - electric aquatic blue

Nocturnelle - pinked-up chrome purple

Contrast - intense purplish-blue flecked with blue shimmer

Powerpoint Eye Pencil:

Tendered - barely tenderly warm pink

Grey Utility - uniform grey

Out to Sea - out of your depth marine blue

Chromezone 3

Eye Shadow X 4:

Sugarwhite - sweet zone candy white

Sub-Green - unassuming grey-green

Pushup Pink - pushy little fuchsia

Slated - a deep, moody teal

Powerpoint Eye Pencil:

Lilacky - gay Parisian lilac

Tealo - black-stroked teal

Sage Grass - smudge-me greeny grey

Looks: Myth | Gleam | Womanly | Glamapuss

chromezone2.jpg

I definitly want some things from Hipnotique...the new stuff sounds interesting but they come out with things so fast it gets overwhelming at times heh

yah, tottally agree. I go broke with MAC because they always come out with new limited edition items that I always have to get. hehe It is overwhelming.

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa I definitly want some things from Hipnotique...the new stuff sounds interesting but they come out with things so fast it gets overwhelming at times heh

Latest posts

Back