NARS Blushes Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have swatches of the multiple colors out for the NARS blushes? I have been searching the forums, but can't seem to find a swatch of Nars in Orgasm..

One way to see the colors in on Sephora.com...not the same,I know, as a photo of someone's actual blush but they do give fair examples of each shade

look for it in the swatch thread if nothing just post to see if anyone will post it there.

I went to the FOTD's and did a search for the blushes (Lovejoy and Torrid) I wanted to see, so that's an idea!

I know... These aren't from here, so I'll risk getting in trouble for everyone LMAO!

482359.jpeg

43922.jpg

Nars blushes have a great quality and consistency, but orgasm is a little too light for my taste. That's not to say it isn't an awesome blush, just sometimes I feel like I'm layering it more than I should have to.

Another one (but in person, colors appear a little bit different)

324278966_e1be24add1.jpg

You're welcome!!

I agree, my b/f bought it in France (Strasbourg)! Sugar Cosmetics isn't available here grrr (but you're luckier *lol*)

Nice. I have Lovejoy and it's uberpretty. Torrid is too, just didn't work on me (too candy colored). But Sin - looks like I'll have to try that one out now! Thanks!

you really have to go see these in person (if you can). in all the swatches i've seen, i was in love with deep throat. but in person, i didn't like it as much.

Latest posts

Back