Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd love to try this as a lot of people mentioned it in the MU awards. Can someone tell me what its like and who its good for please? Thanks

try searching the skin care forum for it! i havent used it , sorry i couldnt be more helpful!

i have it. it is a mask, its green. It says on the package that it's good to remove dirt from your pores and shrink enlarged pores. It also says people who have good skin can use it too b/c it'll calm your skin.

you apply alot of it to your face and wait for like 15 mins for it to harden then you use a washcloth and warm water to take it off your skin. I use it once a week.i noticed an immediate difference with my skin. I exfoliate, wash my face, then i do the mask. Sometimes i have a pimple, then i just spot treat with it. its really cheap too like 3 bucks for a huge thing of it. i got mine like about a year ago and i'm still using it!!!! Personally i think its worth it, if you dont like it its only $3. Also, you should use it for a couple of weeks to really see if it works. i hope this helped.

edit: i forgot, it kind of tingles when you put it on, sometimes it burns. lightly but i just think it feels like its working!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm sounds very nice! I think I may need to purchase this... I have been looking for a good face mask for awhile... does it dry up the skin?

I used this (i have normal skin) and it dried me out ridiculously, so i would recommend only to oily and acne prone skins.

And you cannot just declare it doesn't dry out skin, it does depending on your skin type. Everyone is different

Does anyone know if you can get this stuff in canada? cuz i've never seen it around here and i'd love to buy some without having to buy it online!

I love Queen Helene products. I have combo skin and it works great for keeping it blemish free and soft.

I live in america but I got mine at walgreens and I know people who got it at rite aid.. If you dont have these stores around you you can try your local drugstore :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Personally, its a nice product, but it isn't a "lifesaver" like some people say. I have oily skin and if I use it before I go to bed my face won't stay matte in the morning :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> However, it does make my pores look smaller and it helps on my acne :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used this the other night and it turned my face red (like sunburn red) where the mask had been! I really hope it was because my dumb@ss left it on for 25 min on accident, I'm kind of afraid to use it again, lol.

I really do need to try this since it seems to be well loved. It seems a lot of girls mix baking soda or aspirin in with it when they use it.

I think I will try to find it when I go out tomorrow. I ran out of my ProActiv mask, but I really didn't like it too well. I hope CVS or WalMart will have it. Anyone know if these stores carry it?

We don't have an Alberstons around here. In fact, I have never heard of it, but I live in a hick town! :rotfl:

I'm making a WalMart run tomorrow morning, so if I find it there, I'll post back and let y'all know.

Really? I thought Albertsons was huge, it's a grocery store. That's funny! You shouldn't have a problem getting it at walmart though. I have other Queen Helene products that I got from walmart before.

We don't have any Eckerd's around here either and two Rite Aids. So I live in a very small town. It was BIG NEWS when we got a WalMart 2 years ago! :add_wegbrech:

Latest posts

Back