I Love New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably going to watch this. I actually liked New York, though Delishis was the better match for Flav.

i have to see if i will follow this also. new york is a crazy chic so we have to see what happens

I might follow this, I don't know. I always end up forgetting when TV shows come on.

OMG, I saw some teasers on vh1.com, and it's bound to be crazy and hilarious!!! I'm so tuning in! lmao!!!

New York is one mainy drag queen.

I don't think it'll be as good or funny as FOL.

Chicks got more personality than dudes. And no guy can top sumthin's poopoo mishap.

Either way - Im still watching this crazy mofo's show.

It's addictive to watch a crazy lady over and over again. So yeah, I'll probably watch.

I was addicted to watching FOL because of New York. I cant wait to see what kind of hell she'll put these guys through! :11dh:

I watched FOL last season and I don't think I could watch a whole show just about NY.

This is gonna be like watching a train wreck...

I'm so ready to be watching this... She's so psycho I LOVE IT

i saw it last night.. i was lmao at the whole show. that romance guy is soooo funny!!!! i think he was in love with his dog lol the one she really likes chance is such a mess, and how do u fight with her mother like that? lol

Hey everyone, did anyone see this yesterday on VH1? There is going to be some drama for sure with New York's mom involved! :rotfl: I think im addicted.

Lol... I watched the preview on Sunday. I honestly think New York's mom is a man...no lie!

Latest posts

Back