Makeover I did on my mom. Before and After.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
photoFull_f3.jpg
a>

i feel stupid being the only one to critique, but thats what i do, whatever...

I think that she has to much on. Your mum has pretty decent skin, and there is a mask of makeup. The blush is heavy and too warm for the cool skin tone and doesn't match the cool eye shadow, and the lippie is very warm too. Simply using a concealer to even out the skin tone and then foundation with a red cool toned blush would have been enough. However, you did do a wonderful job getting rid of the sallowness from the skin tone, which pulls off seriously, like ten years!

I think that it helps people to know what they do wrong. I con't just say that a person has done a good job when there are things that can be improved. Just how I am. I hope you can benefit off of what i have given you!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm.. odd. The blush and lipstick were both very cool colors. Pinky purples and the only makeup was a mix of tinted moisturizer and RCMA in certain areas. But to each his/her own opinion. :>)

I love it!! I think your mom looks great and your make up application skills are awesome!

Latest posts

Back