Dare To Be New Years Eve crazy Makeup Ideas (December 27th - January 10th 2007)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, girls!

Had fun with the last theme? VOTE please :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Our next contest theme is Dare To Be: NEW YEARS EVE crazy MAKEUP IDEAS Chosen by Kaya, the runner up of D2B Science Fiction (November 13th - 27th)

As for the inspirational pics, I don't think you need any inspirational pics, just go crazy and be creative!

But, if you have any and happy to share it with us, feel free to post them!

Thanks and have fun!

Happy Holidays!

YAY! this what am talking about..am gone be crazy with mu..this is time to play with mu for me. Thanks!

crazy huh? i'm guessing it's not the i just escaped from the institution kinda crazy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Crazy....hmm...yea, could be interesting.

so lets see some pictures. I want to enter but my camara is not all that great and you cant see everything.

This sounds like fun!! I'm going to have to take some time to play around. I'm thinking I'll end up looking like a cheap imitation of RuPaul, though. hmmm...

I tried! I'm covered in sparkles, cause when I think of New Years eve I think sparkles...but you can't really see it! And it's not too crazy either! LOL

Oh, and my eyes are bloodshot! At least I tried!

this theme sounds cool

have fun doing that girls ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol lummerz

Blonde.jpg

it seems photoshoped but you can get an idea ... loool

gooooo crazy girls

I wanna see someone do their face like one of the Kiss band members LOL! Oh, or a Club Kid look! Sweet!

Kimi, you really do look great! Love the sparkles!

cool theme, can't wait to see all of the entries!

Kimmers I can see the sparkles and they are fab!

Back